2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@hornungaward

43 multi-talented players named to the 2016 @hornungaward Watch List presented by @texasroadhouse #CFBWatchMe

@hornungaward

43 multi-talented players named to the 2016 @hornungaward Watch List presented by @texasroadhouse #CFBWatchMe

also heard his pig died (seriously)

Forrest Lamp is a really good OT prospect from Western Kentucky.

Going to end up typecast as a guard like Ali Marpet and Cody Whitehair were (in that 6'4", shade over 300lb bracket) but he can play LT in the NFL (as could the others mentioned). Probably closer to Whitehair in terms of athletic ability.

Hopefully I can have my OT and IOL rankings done before the first preseason game.

I would love to see Tony Conner, the SS from Ole Miss, return to health this season.

He was a force in his shortened 2015 campaign, and really looked the part of an impact safety against Alabama.

I love the way he plays around the LOS, and he can handle his business in coverage.

His communication skills appear to be solid as well.

I cant believe corner is not listed there

I think the feeling across the board is that Rex won't let Gilmore hit the open market.

I'm a little unsure about linebacker being that big a need (think safety is a bigger need myself). Starting 4 is pretty much in place for 2-3 years, just needs a ton of depth.

I would love to see Tony Conner, the SS from Ole Miss, return to health this season.

He was a force in his shortened 2015 campaign, and really looked the part of an impact safety against Alabama.

I love the way he plays around the LOS, and he can handle his business in coverage.

His communication skills appear to be solid as well.

I love me some Land Sharks. They seem to produce well coached and fundamentally sound DB's every year.

Mike Hilton was my favourite. Scrappy little bastard.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.