2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

Tankersley is restupidous. He reminds me a lot of Gilmore actually--he still needs to get his awareness up and not get his hips turned the wrong way occasionally, but it's all there.

That team has so much talent. There were times when I thought that he looked like the best player on that defense and that's saying something.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miami have dismissed Al-Quadin Muhammad and Jermaine Grace - http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-hurricanes/sfl-hurricanes-jermaine-grace-al-quadin-muhammad-kicked-off-team-20160827-story.html

If they did something less serious like rape someone, they'd have been alright. Really sucks for Muhammad, he's a promising player.

Yeah, they are awful. Cleveland SHOULD have 2 top 10 picks (potentially earlier). They have the ammo to make a deal but if the 49ers get 1 they may just stand pat and take Watson. Their team is awful.

how many times has cle had 2 firsts in the last decade? they should be stacked!

how many times has cle had 2 firsts in the last decade? they should be stacked!

Yeah, they manage to blow it every time. Next year's draft should be really good and their picks should be early. I think that even the Browns can get it right. We will see though. Edited by Kirby Jackson

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.