2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Round 1- WR Mike Williams- Clemson

Not a fan of a #2 WR @ 10 but I don't envision CB Marshon Lattimore falling to us here so we go BPA at a position of need which is WR.

Round 2- CB Adoree Jackson- USC

The guy does it all and our HC is preaching versatility like it's gospel, some say Jackson won't get past NE but I think he falls out of the 1st round do to his size and the talent in the secondary.

Round 3- FS Justin Evans- Texas A&M

As stated before he's my favorite S in this class of talented players so he will have mixed predictions what round he'll be drafted in but the most I've seen him drafted in is the 3rd round so I think we'd have a real shot at him here in round 3.

Round 5- RT Conor McDermott- UCLA

Eventually if we keep drafting a late round OT we will get a competent one right? McDermott will come in and compete, after all he is a McDermott...The new Williams?

Round 5- LB Elijah Lee- Kansas State

Need some LB depth, this isn't a great group of LB but I like Lee here.

Round 6- CB Marquez White- Florida State

Still need depth at CB even with Darby, Jackson,Seymour etc., it might be a stretch that he lasts until round 6 but this is a very deep group of corners for once.

That's my boy right there--Tyrod lite :lol:

Funny, I've thought of Dobbs as the Taylor-like QB in this class.

Round 1- WR Mike Williams- Clemson

Not a fan of a #2 WR @ 10 but I don't envision CB Marshon Lattimore falling to us here so we go BPA at a position of need which is WR.

Round 2- CB Adoree Jackson- USC

The guy does it all and our HC is preaching versatility like it's gospel, some say Jackson won't get past NE but I think he falls out of the 1st round do to his size and the talent in the secondary.

Round 3- FS Justin Evans- Texas A&M

As stated before he's my favorite S in this class of talented players so he will have mixed predictions what round he'll be drafted in but the most I've seen him drafted in is the 3rd round so I think we'd have a real shot at him here in round 3.

Round 5- RT Conor McDermott- UCLA

Eventually if we keep drafting a late round OT we will get a competent one right? McDermott will come in and compete, after all he is a McDermott...The new Williams?

Round 5- LB Elijah Lee- Kansas State

Need some LB depth, this isn't a great group of LB but I like Lee here.

Round 6- CB Marquez White- Florida State

Still need depth at CB even with Darby, Jackson,Seymour etc., it might be a stretch that he lasts until round 6 but this is a very deep group of corners for once.

I like 1, 2, 3, 6, and don't know enough about 5 and 5. Personally, I'd rather go Tankersly than Jackson at 44, but that's just based on size and the NRC release. I also like Evans if S is not close to BPA in rounds 1 or 2.

CB Kevin King 2017 NFL Draft scouting report

King is a gift from the football gods for the cornerback position. He measured in at 6’3” and 200 pounds with long, 32” arms at the combine. King clocked an official 4.43 in the 40-yard dash had a 39.5” vertical and scorched the three-cone drill with a time of 6.56,

hmmm

CB Kevin King 2017 NFL Draft scouting report

King is a gift from the football gods for the cornerback position. He measured in at 63 and 200 pounds with long, 32 arms at the combine. King clocked an official 4.43 in the 40-yard dash had a 39.5 vertical and scorched the three-cone drill with a time of 6.56,

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2017/3/23/15011862/kevin-king-2017-nfl-draft-scouting-report-cornerback-buffalo-bills

hmmm

But his tape is a little disappointing. I feel like both in man and zone he tends to lose positional discipline. Too often he just isn't close enough to his man when that man catches the football. Whether it is brain or technique I am less sure at this stage.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.