2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@tonypauline

Early takeaways from Clemson pro-day: 1- Mike Williams catching the ball really well but his routes are below par.

2- Deshaun Watson solid thus far but I thought he threw better at combine. Lack of ball speed glaring

Edited by YoloinOhio

"Surprised we don't see more Jamie Collins comps for [Zach] Cunnigham" - scout at Vandy pro day

That's because Cunningham isn't anywhere near as explosive as Collins was; close in the COD drills though...

Cunningham - 15 reps, 35" vert, 10'5" broad, 4.67 sec 40, 7.03 sec 3-cone, 4.29 sec 20s

Collins - 19 reps, 41.5" vert, 11'7" broad, 4.64 sec 40, 7.10 sec 3-cone, 4.32 sec 20s

That's because Cunningham isn't anywhere near as explosive as Collins was; close in the COD drills though...

Cunningham - 15 reps, 35" vert, 10'5" broad, 4.67 sec 40, 7.03 sec 3-cone, 4.29 sec 20s

Collins - 19 reps, 41.5" vert, 11'7" broad, 4.64 sec 40, 7.10 sec 3-cone, 4.32 sec 20s

Guess who spent extra time working with Cunningham today!!? The hoodie.

That sexy little fox of his needs to give him more attention and keep him away from the draft stockpile.

The more video I watch of this guy, the more I hope he makes it to 10 and the Bills draft him. His combination of speed and power is what they need on the other side.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mnqO2WvKoTM&itct=CA0QpDAYACITCL3JqdDD3tICFQzBnAoduYgAfTIHcmVsYXRlZEj2n7mPvdisi3k%3D

Unless he blows scouts away with a private workout, I don't see Davis going in the top 9.

Would u take him at 10?

I don't know...I'd have to get a bit more comfortable with him.

I think, if he's healthy, he's probably a top-15 talent. I just don't know that he does any one thing exceptionally well--he seems like a prototype WR2 to me, and I'm not 100% sure that I want to spend a top-10 pick on that.

@sbnation

2017 NFL draft prospect Jourdan Lewis has been charged with assaulting his 20-year-old girlfriend

http://www.sbnation.com/2017/3/15/14939394/jourdan-lewis-domestic-violence-nfl-draft-2017-michigan

Good thing it's a deep draft for DB's. :w00t:

The more video I watch of this guy, the more I hope he makes it to 10 and the Bills draft him. His combination of speed and power is what they need on the other side.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mnqO2WvKoTM&itct=CA0QpDAYACITCL3JqdDD3tICFQzBnAoduYgAfTIHcmVsYXRlZEj2n7mPvdisi3k%3D

Wow, what a physical freak. I hope he has a good push-off move, better be working on it.

I don't know...I'd have to get a bit more comfortable with him.

I think, if he's healthy, he's probably a top-15 talent. I just don't know that he does any one thing exceptionally well--he seems like a prototype WR2 to me, and I'm not 100% sure that I want to spend a top-10 pick on that.

Rather have Jones, Kupp, or Engram in the second.

too much defensive talent in the first to pass up.

Good thing it's a deep draft for DB's. :w00t:

Wow, what a physical freak. I hope he has a good push-off move, better be working on it.

I am all in on Corey Davis at 10 and filling the DB/LB needs in subsequent rounds. This is said to be a very deep draft for both corners and safeties, with some analysts saying it's possible to get starting caliber DBs into the 4th and 5th rounds. If that's the case, we can address the glaring WR2 hole in round 1 and go DB later.

That being said, I may be one of the few that think Davis will be gone by 10. I think people underestimate the demand for big, fast, productive receivers. I hope I'm wrong, and I hope the Bills draft him.

Watkins and Davis in a WCO? Yes please!

I am all in on Corey Davis at 10 and filling the DB/LB needs in subsequent rounds. This is said to be a very deep draft for both corners and safeties, with some analysts saying it's possible to get starting caliber DBs into the 4th and 5th rounds. If that's the case, we can address the glaring WR2 hole in round 1 and go DB later.

That being said, I may be one of the few that think Davis will be gone by 10. I think people underestimate the demand for big, fast, productive receivers. I hope I'm wrong, and I hope the Bills draft him.

Watkins and Davis in a WCO? Yes please!

I like your Logic!! I think Davis, Clay and Watkins will compliment each other very well. Will keep extra defenders out the box opening up the run game for Shady

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.