2016 Draft Day 3: Rounds 4-7 Around the League

Don't like the pick. Not a viable option to replace Taylor next year. So they'll be stuck overpaying Taylor next year. And another year without a quality QB.

I completely disagree, I love Tyrod and think he's our starter for years to come. Don't understand the Tyrod hate on this board

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What should the Bills have done differently with the pick and to address to your QB concerns?

At this point there were no viable options at QB. Sign a FA as backup, and make it a priority in draft next year. It's the result of not drafting viable QBs in previous years.

I would have preferred WR or OL at this point.

I completely disagree, I love Tyrod and think he's our starter for years to come. Don't understand the Tyrod hate on this board

Agreed. Taylor will be given every chance to prove he's the guy this year, I expect him to seize the opportunity just like he did last off season.

He's unproven, the small resume from last year showed his limited ability to see the whole field. I don't hate him, he's just another in a long line of average Bills QBs. I blame the Bills management.

Agreed. Taylor will be given every chance to prove he's the guy this year, I expect him to seize the opportunity just like he did last off season.

A dark horse QB who won the job in a 3-way battle and finished #7 in the NFL is not going to go to pieces, like some here hope

I like Tyrod and think he'll improve more this year.

I don't think he will ever be the guy; his ceiling is going to be too low.

However, until we find the guy, he will do nicely.

Will Cardale be the guy? Who knows. Let's see how it plays out.

A dark horse QB who won the job in a 3-way battle and finished #7 in the NFL is not going to go to pieces, like some here hope

There's a difference between hoping he goes to pieces, and recognizing his limitations and realizing he's not the answer. Some fans are happy settling for average.

I dont like the pick of Cardale in the 4th, I understand the pick and wouldve liked it in the 5th round cuz I thought Saftey was a much bigger need with the 1s that were still on the board and the fact that most teams that needed QBs to groom already took theirs. If someone takes a QB in the 5th before our pick, I will calmly sit down and stfu.