2,000 Post

Virgil

I just want to give a shout out to SDS for making this site and keeping it together like he has. I've been around quite a few forums where things get out of hand quickly or it's just gif's everywhere. This site is direct and has a great community.

Yes, we fight and I make my share of utterly stupid comments. But it's all in greater good of the being a Bills fan which, despite the misery of defeat, is a great thing to be.

So to everyone out there, even those who I go back and forth with, thank you for being part of this place I look forward to future buffoonery.

2000 posts. Whoop-de-!@#$ing-do.

You know what I call 2000 posts? "Tuesday."

I was going to chime in with something like this but I'd figured I'd defer to the king....or loser......or the dude without a life......or however you'd like to be called.

I was going to chime in with something like this but I'd figured I'd defer to the king....or loser......or the dude without a life......or however you'd like to be called.

You know my title, you idiot. The pedantic supercilious anal orifice.

I just want to give a shout out to SDS for making this site and keeping it together like he has. I've been around quite a few forums where things get out of hand quickly or it's just gif's everywhere. This site is direct and has a great community.

Yes, we fight and I make my share of utterly stupid comments. But it's all in greater good of the being a Bills fan which, despite the misery of defeat, is a great thing to be.

So to everyone out there, even those who I go back and forth with, thank you for being part of this place I look forward to future buffoonery.

This is my favorite Bills forum of all. Being an out of town Bills fan in jersey Im kinda pissed I didnt stumble on this forum years ago. This **** kicks ass.