25 members have voted

1. 1. Should DC Tom Be Banned

• Yes, Because You're an idiot
    • No, Because You're an idiot

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idiots voting 'No' are wasting a real opportunity here. Most likely due to idiocy.

Do you remember some time back when you were in danger of getting banned? Many of us stood up for you, not because of your godlessness but for the right to your own beliefs and expression of them. You should cut the prick some slack.

Do you remember some time back when you were in danger of getting banned? Many of us stood up for you, not because of your godlessness but for the right to your own beliefs and expression of them. You should cut the prick some slack.

On a good day, I can barely remember last week. Thanks for looking out though. :)

I say if DC Tom floats, he should be banned. Or burned. Or something. And considering all the hot air that he continually emits, his chances of buoyancy are fairly good.

On a good day, I can barely remember last week. Thanks for looking out though. :)

I say if DC Tom floats, he should be banned. Or burned. Or something. And considering all the hot air that he continually emits, his chances of buoyancy are fairly good.

Then you should be posting in the "Know Anyone With A Disease" thread.

That's entertaining, but no DC Tom must stay. A compromise might be to have a thread to be exclusively used by Tom and Gator. That might reduce some of the "traffic" on the other threads. Maybe the thread should be titled "Smart and Dumber".

Edited by keepthefaith

where did i get to put mr ags?

i want mr ags here and tom gone.

actually, i'd like to see tom come to the opener. i would like to introduce tom to mike. i think that would probably hilarious, knowing what i know of tom and especially his stature to mike who is short, stocky and would probably best be described as a stump.

I can't imagine I'm back. I give it a week until I get bored of beating my head against my keyboard and return to whatever rock I crawled out from.

You mean how you get destroyed by everyone on this board as being an ignorant partisan hack and you take your ball and go home?

I can't imagine I'm back. I give it a week until I get bored of beating my head against my keyboard and return to whatever rock I crawled out from.

I know. Getting your ass handed to you on a daily basis can be pretty frustrating. Give it a week and see how you handle it.