Bills Season Tickets Status

Does anyone know what the deal with season tickets is right now?

I am considering getting tickets but the guy I have been talking to in the office is giving me the run around. I have to get on the waiting list in order to be eligible for tickets. They told me everyone on the waiting list would get tickets but they couldn't tell me where. I don't feel comfortable putting money down when I don't know where the seats will be. I'd like to be in the lower level end zone, if possible. I just moved back to WNY for the first time in a long while so I'll be at every game, just a matter of if I'll have season tickets or not. I know how cheap prices can be at the end of the season so I don't want to buy unless it seems like it will make sense financially.

Has anyone bought seats recently? or been offered them from being on the waiting list? Any idea where I'll end up if I get on the waiting list? Schedule comes out tonight so we'll see if we have any prime time games.

The issues are:

They are/were capped for season tickets and have a waiting list

Unsure if the renewal period is over, but there is that.

Then season ticket holders will go through the process of relocation options

Then the waiting list will be accessed in order to grab the remaining seats from the relocations.

So it is impossible to know which seats will be available.

So you can put down the deposit and jump on the waiting list. Either grab whatever seats are available when it is your turn.... or probably opt to wait a year. The following year you may be toward the front of the line. I have Sabres ST and I also have 2 on the waiting list. I come up every year.... now right away... but nothing tickles my fancy yet. Its mostly picked through.

Edited by May Day 10

I am considering getting tickets but the guy I have been talking to in the office is giving me the run around. I have to get on the waiting list in order to be eligible for tickets. They told me everyone on the waiting list would get tickets but they couldn't tell me where. I don't feel comfortable putting money down when I don't know where the seats will be. I'd like to be in the lower level end zone, if possible. I just moved back to WNY for the first time in a long while so I'll be at every game, just a matter of if I'll have season tickets or not. I know how cheap prices can be at the end of the season so I don't want to buy unless it seems like it will make sense financially.

Has anyone bought seats recently? or been offered them from being on the waiting list? Any idea where I'll end up if I get on the waiting list? Schedule comes out tonight so we'll see if we have any prime time games.

Do yourself a favor and get on the Sabres waiting list. It is a much more enjoyable experience versus sitting with 80K of your favorite drunk, out of control WNY neighbors.

Edited by DirtDart

Do yourself a favor and get on the Sabres waiting list. It is a much more enjoyable experience versus sitting with all of your favorite drunk, out of control WNY neighbors.

Or, get on the waiting list for the opera. No issues there at all.

You have almost a 0% chance of being a first year ST holder and getting tickets in the lower bowl, so I wouldn't expect it. More than likely you will have to spend a year in the 300 level before you will be able to slide down to the lower.... If you are interested in tickets, buy the best you can when they become available and upgrade next year...

You have almost a 0% chance of being a first year ST holder and getting tickets in the lower bowl, so I wouldn't expect it. More than likely you will have to spend a year in the 300 level before you will be able to slide down to the lower.... If you are interested in tickets, buy the best you can when they become available and upgrade next year...

There's a faster way to slide into the lower deck:

Bills-fan-fall-11-17-13.gif

Sat 122 for 5+ years (see screen name) right above the tunnel and they were great. Right behind first down man if anyone is familiar.

It may be blasphemy but I preferred sitting in the 300s. There are bathrooms at the top of the stadium that are clean with little to no line, view is fantastic, seats are cheaper. Short of seeing the players coming and going I look for 300s before lower bowl.

Sat 122 for 5+ years (see screen name) right above the tunnel and they were great. Right behind first down man if anyone is familiar.

It may be blasphemy but I preferred sitting in the 300s. There are bathrooms at the top of the stadium that are clean with little to no line, view is fantastic, seats are cheaper. Short of seeing the players coming and going I look for 300s before lower bowl.

Very good point!

It always seemed like it would a lot colder in the 300 level when the wind is blowing (which seems most of the time). Since the lower bowl is built into the ground and seems to be protected from the wind that way, the upper bow seems totally exposed??