Should gatorman be banned

Should gatorman be banned?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should gatorman be banned

• Yes
    • No

His intellectual bankruptcy and fundamental dishonesty have absolutely nothing to do with his claimed liberalism.

Liberalism is an entirely different kind of intellectual bankruptcy and fundamental dishonesty altogether.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The mere OP says all you need to know about the posters here....

As long as your bashing liberalism - what has "conservatism" brought us since the Reagan revolution?

• Cut taxes for high earners
  • Lowered union power
  • NAFTA
  • Fought SSM
  • Unfunded wars in the ME
  • Voter ID laws
  • Gun rights
  • Citizens United
  • Fought environmental conservatism
  • Lower regulation for the financial industry

We essentially live in an era of conservative fiscal policies right now - low taxes, deregulation. free trade. Federal budget not balanced and the middle class going nowhere.

Perhaps the posters who want to vote out dissent can point us to some conservative wins and policies that have resulted in benefits for the middle class or financial gains for the country,

Edited by baskin

As long as your bashing liberalism - what has "conservatism" brought us since the Reagan revolution?

• Lowered union power
  • NAFTA
  • Fought SSM
  • Voter ID laws
  • Gun rights
  • Citizens United
We essentially live in an era of conservative fiscal policies right now - low taxes, deregulation. free trade. Federal budget not balanced and the middle class going nowhere.

Perhaps the posters who want to vote out dissent can point us to some conservative wins and policies that have resulted in benefits for the middle class or financial gains for the country,

Lol

But you're a republican right?

Lol

But you're a republican right?

Call me whatever you want - never said I was a Republican - definitely not today's' brand - looking for answers....is the question I posed too tough to answer?

Edited by baskin

Call me whatever you want - never said I was a Republican - definitely not today's' brand - looking for answers....is the question I posed too tough to answer?

Actually the first time you posted here you said you were a republican.

The thread is about banning a troll and it looks like you're trying very hard to take his place.

This thread has nothing to do with liberalism. This thread is about removing a troll's ability to ruin discussions.

If you'd like to start a new thread, I'll gladly engage you.

Actually the first time you posted here you said you were a republican.

The thread is about banning a troll and it looks like you're trying very hard to take his place.

Changed my mind - so someone who disagrees with the pack is a troll?

so someone who disagrees with the pack is a troll?

No, but this qualifies as trolling:

Changed my mind - so someone who disagrees with the pack is a troll?

If you'd call what gator man does "disagreeing", then you're an even bigger moron.

And you changed your mind? You said "I am a republican". Did you just decide to make **** up for the purpose of debate? No, someone with integrity such as yourself would never do that.

• Lowered union power
  • NAFTA
  • Fought SSM
  • Voter ID laws
  • Gun rights
  • Citizens United

Gosh just off the top of my head

• Cut taxes for high earners (Bush and Reagan cuts reduced taxes on all income brackets)
  • Lowered union power (yes and many feel not enough)
  • NAFTA (signed by Clinton, bipartisan approval)
  • Fought SSM (I agree that repubs should approve this)
  • Unfunded wars in the ME (funded the same we we funded the stimulus bill and many other trillions in spending, but iraq II was wrong)
  • Voter ID laws (yes we need voter ID laws to make sure the right of voters is being correctly carried out)
  • Gun rights (yup, a constitutional right)
  • Citizens United (both parties abuse campaign funds)
  • Fought environmental conservatism (?)
  • Lower regulation for the financial industry (Did you miss the warnings given to dems by repubs in the house regarding fannie/freddie/mortgage securities risk?)

Wow, talk about proving the point! It's almost as if you are trying to make the ban-klan look ridiculous. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Glad you are on their side

Wow, talk about proving the point! It's almost as if you are trying to make the ban-klan look ridiculous. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Glad you are on their side

I'm on your side bro. We can't lose you.

<p>

• Cut taxes for high earners (Bush and Reagan cuts reduced taxes on all income brackets)
  • Lowered union power (yes and many feel not enough)
  • NAFTA (signed by Clinton, bipartisan approval)
  • Fought SSM (I agree that repubs should approve this)
  • Unfunded wars in the ME (funded the same we we funded the stimulus bill and many other trillions in spending, but iraq II was wrong)
  • Voter ID laws (yes we need voter ID laws to make sure the right of voters is being correctly carried out)
  • Gun rights (yup, a constitutional right)
  • Citizens United (both parties abuse campaign funds)
  • Fought environmental conservatism (?)
  • Lower regulation for the financial industry (Did you miss the warnings given to dems by repubs in the house regarding fannie/freddie/mortgage securities risk?)

Never mind it was Clinton who repealed glass steagal

abvsolutely not unless he represents a pseudonym for a poster with multiple identities. that's who should be banned before anyone else. that represents the lowest form of intellectual dishonesty and likely turns off more potential posters than any other single thing.

Edited by birdog1960

• Cut taxes for high earners (Bush and Reagan cuts reduced taxes on all income brackets) Has this made the middle class more well off?
  • Lowered union power (yes and many feel not enough) - And this has accomplished what now that it is done?
  • NAFTA (signed by Clinton, bipartisan approval) - Yes - but it is a "conservative" proposal Clinton - like his wife - does what is politically expedient - and again - is it an unqualified success?
  • Fought SSM (I agree that repubs should approve this) - Well conservatism lost that war - and at the end of the day - did it hurt our country - and if so how? Change your life?
  • Unfunded wars in the ME (funded the same we we funded the stimulus bill and many other trillions in spending, but iraq II was wrong) So you agree that it was wrong?
  • Voter ID laws (yes we need voter ID laws to make sure the right of voters is being correctly carried out) OK - now that voter ID laws are in effect - this has done what exactly? Since there was really no voter fraud to begin with - all it really was - and is is an effort to disenfranchise voting - which - in my mind - not very conservative
  • Gun rights (yup, a constitutional right) A win for conservatism - i am not a gun owner - used to be - so didn't make my life better
  • Citizens United (both parties abuse campaign funds) Not saying that "both sides" use funds - Is our election process better and more democratic because of this ruling?...i give you the 2016 POTUS election
  • Fought environmental conservatism (?) Conservatives fight it - do their wins in this arena make our country better - how?
  • Lower regulation for the financial industry (Did you miss the warnings given to dems by repubs in the house regarding fannie/freddie/mortgage securities risk?) Debating the platform - deregulation is a conservative concept...did financial deregulation make our country better and improve our lives?

abvsolutely not unless he represents a pseudonym for a poster with multiple identities. that's who should be banned before anyone else. that represents the lowest form of intellectual dishonesty and likely turns off more potential posters than any other single thing.

I'd like to address this issue. I am only one poster and those out there saying (LABillz) I am other posters are lying.

I'd like to address this issue. I am only one poster and those out there saying (LABillz) I am other posters are lying.

yeah, in my estimation you're in the least suspicious group. but setting up a fictitious good cop, bad cop scheme to gain advantage in an argument is within the scope of possibility for several posters here.

yeah, in my estimation you're in the least suspicious group. but setting up a fictitious good cop, bad cop scheme to gain advantage in an argument is within the scope of possibility for several posters here.

Gatorman has posted under different names such as Duck_dodgers and conner though he denies it.

I've been here long enough to know who is using multiple accounts and who isn't.