Should gatorman be banned

Should gatorman be banned?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should gatorman be banned

• Yes
    • No

Lol

But you're a republican right?

Leave him alone. He thinks this is an era of fiscal conservative policies, including "deregulation."

And on the topic of the thread: Gatorman isn't going to be banned based on mob rule. If people are tired of his antics, it's pretty easy to just ignore him. He craves the attention because mental Napoleonic complex and mommy issues. Stop giving it to him and his impact goes away immediately.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow... Gator has been really been stuck in the craw of many for a long time and they can't spit the Gatorman out! I just don't get the love and obsession they have with Gator... What they should be saying to Gator:

"I wish I knew how to quit you."

Wow, so latent & uptight to worry about what a poster does on an "anything goes" (or so they say) PPP board. Gee, let's take it to vote.

Some worry and take things and themselves way too seriously... Way too emotional. Oh the GatorHater drama, it even manifests itself across forum boards. Gator is way too wrapped up in the heads of some and it shows... This makes a topic for a thread? Maybe Gator can send a picture to the OP. The OP can forward it to the others. Then, they can all rub one out together.

People... It is just a board, step away from the bulletin board!

Leave him alone.

Gatorman isn't going to be banned based on mob rule. If people are tired of his antics, it's pretty easy to just ignore him. Stop giving attention to him and his impact goes away immediately.

Agree. I cleaned your post up so your hypocritical slip isn't showing.

Leave him alone. He thinks this is an era of fiscal conservative policies, including "deregulation."

And on the topic of the thread: Gatorman isn't going to be banned based on mob rule. If people are tired of his antics, it's pretty easy to just ignore him. He craves the attention because mental Napoleonic complex and mommy issues. Stop giving it to him and his impact goes away immediately.

The super super super delegate has spoken.

Threads about banning posters are gay

There were discussions about banning gatorman in three different threads simultaneously. This thread pulled all of that discussion in to one place, and stopped the pollution in the others. Which was exactly my intent - he was never going to be banned based on this poll. I started it as a magnet for the stupid, which worked.

So...you're welcome. :beer:

(FYI, I voted "no.")

I'm also asking this thread be locked (or locking it myself), since it's served its purpose.

There were discussions about banning gatorman in three different threads simultaneously. This thread pulled all of that discussion in to one place, and stopped the pollution in the others. Which was exactly my intent - he was never going to be banned based on this poll. I started it as a magnet for the stupid, which worked.

(FYI, I voted "no.")

I'm also asking this thread be locked (or locking it myself), since it's served its purpose.

Say what you will... It has served no purpose except to sound like an idiot... Let me check who started it... Think I should? Sounds something straight out of RichinOhio repertoire

Edit... Damn mobile devices, just went back to page one: Oops!

Wow... To quote Marvin Gaye: "Ain't that peculiar."

Say what you will... It has served no purpose except to sound like an idiot... Let me check who started it... Think I should? Sounds something straight out of RichinOhio repertoire

Edit... Damn mobile devices, just went back to page one: Oops!

Wow... To quote Marvin Gaye: "Ain't that peculiar."

Believe what you want.

FYI, I voted "no."

Believe what you want.

FYI, I voted "no."

I did too... I believe you. I know all the blah, blah... Its a private board... I side with the owners on whatever needs to be done...

...Also... Just saying, there are other hired guns on the opposite side here too. Gatorman et al, whoever are the least of anyone's problems.

(FYI, I voted "no.")

That's very thoughtful and considerate.

Still gay though.

Every board has its resident retard. Normally we'd lock the tard up in a room with no windows and metal door, but sadly, the Internet not only promotes, it guarantees retardation across all forums, everywhere.

Just enjoy not knowing if his brand of retardation is an act or just the way he is. Its an intrugiung mystery.

That's very thoughtful and considerate.

Still gay though.

Every board has its resident retard. Normally we'd lock the tard up in a room with no windows and metal door, but sadly, the Internet not only promotes, it guarantees retardation across all forums, everywhere.

Just enjoy not knowing if his brand of retardation is an act or just the way he is. Its an intrugiung mystery.

I alternate almost daily between thinking "It's an act, no one can be this stupid," and "He's an idiot, no one's this good an actor."

I don't complain...he's the Joker to my Batman. Without him, I'm just Adam West in ill-fitting tights.

I alternate almost daily between thinking "It's an act, no one can be this stupid," and "He's an idiot, no one's this good an actor."

I don't complain...he's the Joker to my Batman. Without him, I'm just Adam West in ill-fitting tights.

Surely, the right on the board has them too...

Oh... That's even more gay:

"...he's the Joker to my Batman. Without him, I'm just Adam West in ill-fitting tights."

Your GenX Card is being revoked for a shiny new Millenial Card. Have you no need for the pearls of puke from the Super, Super, Super Delagate from the District of Planet Pluto?

Okay, your gayness is rubbing off on me now!

:-P

Historically - we are...

He's too good to be an actor. Someone acting that way is bound to slip up at some point and he's been on point (a very dumb one but a point nonetheless) for years now.