Fear The Walking Dead

USMCBillsFan

I have no problem with where they went with those three. Honestly, I've pretty much forgotten about the last few things with Strand because they seem to be mostly in the background. The focus of the episode felt to me like it was mainly on Daniel and that flopped completely. I do like what they did with Madison though, and even Travis. They both are focused on protecting their kid(s), which like I said earlier was something completely forgotten about with Daniel.

Hell, even with trying to explain Daniel's backstory, they even failed at that. He shot some random guy floating in a river bank when he was a kid. I don't have a clue what that was.

The dead wife said, "your first victim was you" which was the loss of innocence, etc. Still I agree that it was incomplete. The initial zombie stuff did not impact him but he lost it completely in Mexico? The zombie kid in the last episode factored in but there was something with that owl insignia that messed him up good. Either they did a crap job killing him off or he will come back and they will explain it more.

Funny thing is that I hope Celia is dead but I think she is alive and I hope Daniel is alive but I think he is dead.

Celia and Nick may reunite and become villains? It would suck if that happened. I think strand said "she has her hooks in him".

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celia and Nick may reunite and become villains? It would suck if that happened. I think strand said "she has her hooks in him".

The actor who plays Daniel had an interesting take on The Talking Dead. He wonders if Chris is going to become a villain eventually in the show. It makes sense and they've never really showed how people like Negan in TWD became villains. So they could take Chris' character and go that route to show how people became the way they did as the timelines catch up with the original show.

I'll give them credit with Chris. He was complete dead weight most of the way, but now he's somewhat interesting.

Those bloodied feet should heal up well for Travis...what an idiot. I agree, the only way for Chris to become interesting is for him to become a villain.

As I watch TWD, I find myself dreading the inevitable deaths of major characters.

But as I watch FTWD, I find myself hoping for them. I was actively rooting for Travis to get killed this past episode. Just so something interesting happened to someone.

As I watch TWD, I find myself dreading the inevitable deaths of major characters.

But as I watch FTWD, I find myself hoping for them. I was actively rooting for Travis to get killed this past episode. Just so something interesting happened to someone.

I stopped caring about whoever gets it from Negan. One of them has to go and I don't care who it is anymore since they botched whatever the heck they're trying to do.

I still kind of like FTWD but could definitely do without Travis. Even if it takes until season 29 to kill him off it will be the most interesting thing that ever happens to him. He doesn't look like a belgium but he is boooooooring like one.

Were you hoping for them to kill of Daniel? He may have been the only one on the show who needed to stay alive as long as possible.

Were you hoping for them to kill of Daniel? He may have been the only one on the show who needed to stay alive as long as possible.

Frankly, I think Victor's the most interesting character. Daniel...I'd rather watch a series about him working with the Sandinistas. His origin story has got to be far more interesting than his apocalypse story.

Frankly, I think Victor's the most interesting character. Daniel...I'd rather watch a series about him working with the Sandinistas. His origin story has got to be far more interesting than his apocalypse story.

I think Alicia is the character I'd like to see a lot more of...

I think Alicia is the character I'd like to see a lot more of...

Can you be more specific. For example, would Ofelia be involved in the scene where we see a lot more of Alicia? Would that particular episode need to be shown on Cinemax instead of AMC?

Edited by 4merper4mer

• 2 months later...

I still hate Nick

I don't know whether I like him or not but I do find him interesting. I thought he was smart but he seems dumb. I'm curious to see how he ends up. I'm glad they brought back his pre-zombified girlfriend for an episode. I'm wondering if the actress always knew she be on for one more.

How dumb were those two guys killed by Nick's herd? Let's stand on the ground and be overtaken instead of just hopping back in the jeep and fleeing. Also, let's fire with this revolver instead of the rifles in the car. They always have to throw in me mentally of pure stupidity into these shows in order to get a cool visual.

How dumb were those two guys killed by Nick's herd? Let's stand on the ground and be overtaken instead of just hopping back in the jeep and fleeing. Also, let's fire with this revolver instead of the rifles in the car. They always have to throw in me mentally of pure stupidity into these shows in order to get a cool visual.

Agreed. They survived that long and they were even purposely trying to attract zombies but then they can't deal? The one guy saw Nick and freaked out a little but even that was implausible. Was it so hard to believe that he had died after they chased him?

The other thing I don't always understand in general.....it seems like sometimes the zombies eat every bit a a person and other times the victims end up as zombies themselves. What are the ground rules these zombies follow for meals?

Edited by 4merper4mer

They get distracted by something while eating and then leave. That's all I've got.

What's even worse is the zombies who don't even have stomachs...how are they getting nutrients out of their meals?