Fear The Walking Dead

USMCBillsFan

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interested to see what people thought because I could see differing opinions.

For me, I loved it. The Chris/Travis stuff was great. Travis dude showed he can act like a lot of people were saying. I thought the storyline was actually pretty realistic.

The only part that I thought was disappointing was next week's preview. Those dudes shouldn't have come back until season 3.

Am I the only one that wants to see Madison get eaten alive? Her character drives me nuts. Even her interviews on Talking Dead make me cringe.

But I loved the Travis/Chris dynamic as well. I still think he ends up a bad guy when and if there's ever a crossover between the two shows or even in future seasons of Fear. I don't think we've seen the last of him.

I watched it last night. I don't know how they're going to get there, but at some point Travis will have to put Chris down. This whole story has to be headed in that direction. The only other option I'll consider is that Chris somehow winds up killing Travis. My guess is he's holed up somewhere while the other two are scouting the hotel.

And speaking of Chris, he's got a minor role in Agents of Shield right now, so that may be biasing my thought that he'll be killed shortly. It's kind of like Heath in the main show, except that role is much bigger than the one for the actor who plays Chris.

I watched it last night. I don't know how they're going to get there, but at some point Travis will have to put Chris down. This whole story has to be headed in that direction. The only other option I'll consider is that Chris somehow winds up killing Travis. My guess is he's holed up somewhere while the other two are scouting the hotel.

And speaking of Chris, he's got a minor role in Agents of Shield right now, so that may be biasing my thought that he'll be killed shortly. It's kind of like Heath in the main show, except that role is much bigger than the one for the actor who plays Chris.

It would be a wonderful twist for the show to have Travis go to kill Chris and have Chris instead kill Travis. They would never have the balls to do it, but it'd be glorious.

Heath on the main show is "out on a run". They may be able to get away with that for a while but not forever.

The Travis/Chris thing got super interesting to me. I can see it ending the way you see it but boy it seems like that would be too difficult for Travis to do. He wants to tell him he loves him. Maybe he'll say it while he is putting him down? Maybe the other dudes will end up betraying Chris and Travis will get to say goodbye. Chris killing Travis? It sure would make him a villain but I don't know.

It would be a wonderful twist for the show to have Travis go to kill Chris and have Chris instead kill Travis. They would never have the balls to do it, but it'd be glorious.

Travis kills Chris, then kills himself. For whatever reason, up until this week, I was expecting them both to die.

Heath on the main show is "out on a run". They may be able to get away with that for a while but not forever.

I'll spoiler tag it just in case people don't watch the trailers for the upcoming season:

The trailers show that they are going to follow up on that. They show Tara, but I don't think they've shown him at all. Anyway, I made that comment because the actor who plays Heath is supposed to be the lead in the re-launch of 24.

Edit: And I could see Travis putting him down after he threatens Madison or the girl again.

Edited by shrader

The trailers show that they are going to follow up on that. They show Tara, but I don't think they've shown him at all. Anyway, I made that comment because the actor who plays Heath is supposed to be the lead in the re-launch of 24.

I believe he will be in at least the one episode with Tara but after that they could have him separated for a while. They could even wait until Season 8 to fully bring him back. There are so many characters on the show. Morgan went a long time between stints. Or they could just kill him.

I liked both episodes and thought there was a lot of good acting in each. I'm not sure I liked how it ended with them being scattered again. It looks like the soldiers are going to give Nick a break but not the Mexican people. That seems a little unrealistic for a ZA. I think Alicia may soon have had enough of her mom. The Strand story should be interesting.

I think the actor that played Chris did a great job the last few episodes. The way they had him die was good IMO...no big production....just a realistic if sad scenario.

As much as they redeemed Season 2 in the lat few weeks....and I think they did....they will need a good start to season 3 to keep things going. There are definitely elements of this show I like better than the main show, but it still needs to solidify itself.

I enjoyed those last two hours. Travis snapping was long overdue. This awakened Travis should be a much better character moving forward. This show has a weird way of breaking off the most interesting character from the group though. First it was killing off Daniel and now they have Strand off on his own. He can't last long at the hotel with them hating him and also their doctor gone.

Where the hell was Ophelia going anyway? I assumed she wanted to find and put down her father, but instead she's near the border. Maybe it's just the truck breaking down that ruined her plan, but the whole thing isn't very clear right now. I do find it funny though that even with the zombie apocalypse, the vigilante border patrol agents have decided to take it to a whole new level.

I enjoyed those last two hours. Travis snapping was long overdue. This awakened Travis should be a much better character moving forward. This show has a weird way of breaking off the most interesting character from the group though. First it was killing off Daniel and now they have Strand off on his own. He can't last long at the hotel with them hating him and also their doctor gone.

Where the hell was Ophelia going anyway? I assumed she wanted to find and put down her father, but instead she's near the border. Maybe it's just the truck breaking down that ruined her plan, but the whole thing isn't very clear right now. I do find it funny though that even with the zombie apocalypse, the vigilante border patrol agents have decided to take it to a whole new level.

She's headed toward the US to find her BF from the flashback.