Former Saints DE Will Smith Shot and Killed in New Orleans

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JeffDuncan_

My column... Will Smith was repected leader, on and off the field, during Saints' tenure http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2016/04/will_smith_was_the_saints_lead.html

CfsbIiAUUAAe_Nm.jpg

League mourns death of former Saints DE Will Smith
Former Saints defensive end Will Smith was shot and killed late Saturday night following a traffic accident. Smith was 34 years old. The league offers their condolences for the loss of Smith.

They played at rival high schools so that's entirely possible. I think that this guy is a little older. New Orleans is like Buffalo though, everyone knows everyone.

That and this guy was a young aspiring football player with a few million in his pocket from the NOPD incident. Purely speculation but I don't think it's a leap that Hayes would probably be in some overlapping circles with the young football crowd in Nola. Who knows, might find out he and smith had met before.

That and this guy was a young aspiring football player with a few million in his pocket from the NOPD incident. Purely speculation but I don't think it's a leap that Hayes would probably be in some overlapping circles with the young football crowd in Nola. Who knows, might find out he and smith had met before.

I think that's entirely possible. His drug and weapons charge probably has him in the same crowd that the Honey Badger used to run with.

I think that's entirely possible. His drug and weapons charge probably has him in the same crowd that the Honey Badger used to run with.

Plot twist- the officer that smith was at dinner with and was allegedly in the impala is one of the named officers in the lawsuit Hayes brought against NOPD for killing his father.