Why has George Soros given John Kasich $700,000?

I think that's an excellent question.

"Soros Fund Management, Kasich’s sixth highest individual donor, gave him $202,700; the Duquesne Family Office, run by Stanley Druckenmiller, who manages $2 billion of Soros’ hedge funds, gave $150,000; Druckenmiller himself gave Kasich’s New Day for America $150,000; and Scott Bessent, who was Soros' chief investment manager until late last year, gave Kasich $200,000."

A week ago, Kasich's campaign was running out of cash. Now he's running an anti Cruz ad in Utah showing where Romney "supported" him. Romney has since endorsed Cruz.

The mind reels.

The common suspicion is that Kasich is in it to be Trump's VP.

Soros backing him would make sense since it helps Trump get the nomination, and literally anyone with access to a website knows Trump will get his ass handed to him by Hillary.

Edited by LABillzFan

Soros is for open borders to destroy America. So is Kasich, who is practically indistinguishable from a Democrat on immigration: http://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/14/john-kasich-goes-all-in-for-amnesty-illegals-made-in-the-image-of-the-lord/

As much as it pains me to write this, Breitbart is pretty much the last place anyone should turn to when it comes to reporting on any of the GOP candidates.

Breitbard has become Donald Trump's Salon. His Huffington Post. His DailyKos.

As much as it pains me to write this, Breitbart is pretty much the last place anyone should turn to when it comes to reporting on any of the GOP candidates.

Breitbard has become Donald Trump's Salon. His Huffington Post. His DailyKos.

And Ozy is his gatorman.

I think that's an excellent question.

"Soros Fund Management, Kasich’s sixth highest individual donor, gave him $202,700; the Duquesne Family Office, run by Stanley Druckenmiller, who manages $2 billion of Soros’ hedge funds, gave $150,000; Druckenmiller himself gave Kasich’s New Day for America $150,000; and Scott Bessent, who was Soros' chief investment manager until late last year, gave Kasich $200,000."

A week ago, Kasich's campaign was running out of cash. Now he's running an anti Cruz ad in Utah showing where Romney "supported" him. Romney has since endorsed Cruz.

The mind reels.

Do we really need to ask why that guy does anything? Really?

Should really question anything this creep does. Fun fact about him is that he is a Nazi collaborator. Isn't that nice. Why do we let these people rule us?

http://itmakessenseblog.com/2011/01/28/george-soros-says-he-feels-no-remorse-for-collaborating-with-nazis-during-wwii-to-send-his-fellow-jews-to-the-death-camps-steal-their-property/