Alfred Morris signs 2 year deal with Cowboys

A very good move by the Cowboys. Morris is a slightly above average RB the past couple of seasons who is about as good as the offensive line blocking for him. The Cowboys have one of if not the best O-lines in the league, so it's a pretty good move to get a solid RB behind that line.

A very good move by the Cowboys. Morris is a slightly above average RB the past couple of seasons who is about as good as the offensive line blocking for him. The Cowboys have one of if not the best O-lines in the league, so it's a pretty good move to get a solid RB behind that line.

I knew that line was good 2 years ago, were that still as good last year ?

I knew that line was good 2 years ago, were that still as good last year ?

They were ranked as the best offensive line in 2015 by PFF and by almost any measure were considered to be the best or one of the best units in the league last year. Of course Demarco Murray not being their crimped the ability of the running game but Darren McFadden managed to rush for over 1000 yards at 4.6 yards per carry behind that line when he had had 3.4 yards per carry and 3.3 yards per carry the two prior seasons with Oakland.

I suspect that Morris will be in a tandem with McFadden, with maybe Julius Randall being a change of pace back. It should be a fairly solid running back rotation behind that monster O-line, even if they are a mostly mid level series of backs but when your line is that good you don't really need a complete stud behind it.

Edited by billsfan89

They were ranked as the best offensive line in 2015 by PFF and by almost any measure were considered to be the best or one of the best units in the league last year. Of course Demarco Murray not being their crimped the ability of the running game but Darren McFadden managed to rush for over 1000 yards at 4.6 yards per carry behind that line when he had had 3.4 yards per carry and 3.3 yards per carry the two prior seasons with Oakland.

I suspect that Morris will be in a tandem with McFadden, with maybe Julius Randall being a change of pace back. It should be a fairly solid running back rotation behind that monster O-line, even if they are a mostly mid level series of backs but when your line is that good you don't really need a complete stud behind it.

Joseph Randall is out break laws somewhere he is currently unemployed. They have Lance Dunbar though and he looked good before getting hurt.

thanks for the assist

Joseph Randall is out break laws somewhere he is currently unemployed. They have Lance Dunbar though and he looked good before getting hurt.

and thank you

Go figure...

jerryjonesvegas.jpg

and money can't buy everything ?

yes it can