Liberal Protests

B-Man

42 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I lived in a high crime area in Oakland.  Most of the crime was home break ins.  Why?  Well two reasons:

1.  Most of the homes are over $1m so the people living there had property worth stealing.  We also for the most part had jobs so the homes were empty during the day.

2.  Here's the biggest reason.  The police NEVER patrolled the area.  After my home was broken in to I sent an email to the mayor and chief of police.  Little did I know that I someone cc'd every officer in the OPD.  Yikes!  Well I got a response from the watch captain in our area.  He and I emailed back and forth a lot but he felt so bad that they just didn't have the resources to patrol our area.  The criminals knew this.  My wife and I were walking the neighborhood one day and she looked around and said "this is just a shopping mall for the criminals."  One of the things I was working on before I moved was getting our neighbors to pitch in on hiring a security company to patrol our area.  

So you can stick your defund the police up your ass! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Not everyone can tell the difference between unlabeled browns and burnt siennas with the naked eye, you know. 

I began my boycott of Crayola when they got rid of flesh tone.  How else am I supposed to tell when I'm tanned?? 

• Haha (+1) 4

OUTKICK: Leaked Video Exposes George Floyd’s Death As Tragedy And Race Hoax Used To Divide Us.

Will anyone locked inside the NBA’s groupthink bubble react to the leaked bodycam footage of George Floyd’s arrest and tragic death?

The Daily Mail, a London-based newspaper, published the bodycam videos of two of the four former Minneapolis police officers charged with crimes in Floyd’s death.

The videos show police verbally and physically struggling to get Floyd to comply. Floyd appears panicked, disoriented, desperate and totally non-compliant. He complains that he can’t breathe while standing on two feet. He claims his mother just died and that he can’t sit in the back of the police car because he’s claustrophobic. He repeatedly begs the officers not to shoot him. He worms the upper part of his body out of the police car and asks to lay on the ground.

Early on during the encounter, long before the police restrain Floyd on his stomach, a female bystander shouts at Floyd to quit “resisting” and a male bystander pleads with Floyd that he can’t “win.”

At the beginning of the video, when Floyd is behind the wheel of the car he was driving, an officer draws and points his gun when Floyd initially refuses to show both of his hands. When Floyd complies, the officer holsters his weapon.

The behavior of the police officers seems appropriate and restrained given Floyd’s level of resistance and bizarre conduct. The footage reasonably explains how and why Floyd wound up on the ground with multiple officers restraining him.

Weird, I haven’t heard much about this from the NBA.

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

OUTKICK: Leaked Video Exposes George Floyd’s Death As Tragedy And Race Hoax Used To Divide Us.

Will anyone locked inside the NBA’s groupthink bubble react to the leaked bodycam footage of George Floyd’s arrest and tragic death?

The Daily Mail, a London-based newspaper, published the bodycam videos of two of the four former Minneapolis police officers charged with crimes in Floyd’s death.

The videos show police verbally and physically struggling to get Floyd to comply. Floyd appears panicked, disoriented, desperate and totally non-compliant. He complains that he can’t breathe while standing on two feet. He claims his mother just died and that he can’t sit in the back of the police car because he’s claustrophobic. He repeatedly begs the officers not to shoot him. He worms the upper part of his body out of the police car and asks to lay on the ground.

Early on during the encounter, long before the police restrain Floyd on his stomach, a female bystander shouts at Floyd to quit “resisting” and a male bystander pleads with Floyd that he can’t “win.”

At the beginning of the video, when Floyd is behind the wheel of the car he was driving, an officer draws and points his gun when Floyd initially refuses to show both of his hands. When Floyd complies, the officer holsters his weapon.

The behavior of the police officers seems appropriate and restrained given Floyd’s level of resistance and bizarre conduct. The footage reasonably explains how and why Floyd wound up on the ground with multiple officers restraining him.

Weird, I haven’t heard much about this from the NBA.

Even if all the above is true, the officer still knelt on the guy's neck for multiple minutes after another officer told him he couldn't get a pulse on the guy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Even if all the above is true, the officer still knelt on the guy's neck for multiple minutes after another officer told him he couldn't get a pulse on the guy.

You are quite right.

I do not absolve that officer of his responsibility for Mr. Floyd's death.

and he should be tried with all the evidence.

However, the post was to address the false, "police hunting down black men" narrative,  which was quickly used by willing Leftists to promote rioting

(in which actual innocent people have died)

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Maybe if George hadn't taken all that fentynol, had not gone out to commit a crime, not freaked

out when approached by the police and/or just simply got into the police car, he might be alive today.

What's really disturbing is that everything else that led up to the video we saw over and over

has been carefully hidden from the left of us.

That's media driven, textbook gaslighting.