Liberal Protests

B-Man

Megyn Kelly Lays Out What the BLM Is All About, And She’s Not Shy About It

File)

The Washington Examiner’s Byron York made an observation on how much the far left has moved the needle in just a few years. That when Colin Kaepernick started his far left protest in the NFL against America by kneeling, he got a lot of deserved backlash and only one person knelt with him at the time. Now, as York observed, all the players but for one knelt in the NBA

“Won what?” Kelly opined. “A visual display that is based on misinformation re: police & the USA, past & present? Americans will figure out that BLM is an org that wants to dismantle the nuclear family, the justice system & the police syst so critical to protecting Black lives, esp women & kids.”

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Says the guy using his right now :lol: 

not true and never has been true.  But okkkkkkk lol

arent you the writer who thinks you can’t end a sentence with a preposition?  God you’re an idiot

Edited by Crayola64

Just now, Crayola64 said:

why aren’t you giving your other account you use any love lately???

I was wrong about you. Trump doesn't get you uhinged. 

DR does.

I can't believe I missed it, but your post above pretty much seals it. He simply posts something from Twitter, and you get SO unhinged by his presence that you have to post your throw-away comment above.

Give the internet a break, brother. You could use a little 'me' time to get your senses back.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

I was wrong about you. Trump doesn't get you uhinged. 

DR does.

I can't believe I missed it, but your post above pretty much seals it. He simply posts something from Twitter, and you get SO unhinged by his presence that you have to post your throw-away comment above.

Give the internet a break, brother. You could use a little 'me' time to get your senses back.

something something RENT FREE baby

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Okay. Was just making an observation. Enjoy the melt down. Try not to hurt yourself.

laughing at a few weirdos post nonsense while contributing nothing to society is my favorite type of melt down.