Liberal Protests

B-Man

JIM TREACHER: Trump Supporter Shot Dead in Denver, Media Tiptoes Around It.

So: Matthew Dolloff is a private security guard who doesn’t have a license,

he wasn’t wearing anything that identified him as security,

and the company that was supposed to have employed him says he doesn’t work for them.

If that seems strange to you, then you have a more curious nature than most of the national news media. They’re tiptoeing around the story, giving it just enough coverage to cover their own asses.

That’s because the shooter is on their team. Despite the Denver Police’s initial claim, Dolloff’s social media history is full of leftist stuff…

Read the whole thing.

Flashback: Bernie Bro James T. Hodgkinson, Attempted Assassin Of Steve Scalise, Already Being Erased From History. And additional examples of leftist violence and eliminationist rhetoric at the link.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

JIM TREACHER: Trump Supporter Shot Dead in Denver, Media Tiptoes Around It.

So: Matthew Dolloff is a private security guard who doesn’t have a license,

he wasn’t wearing anything that identified him as security,

and the company that was supposed to have employed him says he doesn’t work for them.

If that seems strange to you, then you have a more curious nature than most of the national news media. They’re tiptoeing around the story, giving it just enough coverage to cover their own asses.

That’s because the shooter is on their team. Despite the Denver Police’s initial claim, Dolloff’s social media history is full of leftist stuff…

Read the whole thing.

Flashback: Bernie Bro James T. Hodgkinson, Attempted Assassin Of Steve Scalise, Already Being Erased From History. And additional examples of leftist violence and eliminationist rhetoric at the link.

Alright,move along. Nothing to see here. Just another deplorable killed. 

I wonder if tibs and his alter egos are laughing over this.

7 hours ago, Reality Check said:

Funny how many of the urban neighborhoods being burned up are also designated as "economic opportunity zones".

That was only true for the first night or two of looting...

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/5/2020 at 4:56 PM, Dragoon said:

Right. Great. Thing is I toss those stats out. Mostly. Why? Because of how the stays are put together. I’m a busy guy. I run a small business, takes all my time, so I don’t have time to put together the homework...but I remember the Obama administration classifying the San Bernardino shooting as workplace violence. Member that fiasco? Muslim employee shooting up the Christmas party. I’ve been around the block a time or two, man...and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen stats manipulated to reach a desired conclusion. I bet Rittenhouse’s heroics are classified incorrectly. So...nice article. 

What do you base your opinions on if you don't trust any information which is inconvenient to your world view due to potential for bias?