Liberal Protests

B-Man

So let me see if I get this straight.  I black guy is killed while in police custody.  There is ZERO proof he was murdered due to his skin color however BLM/ANTFA blow up with regard to this incident.  Now we have an incident where it's pretty evident that the attempted murder of these cops was done for one reason and one reason only.  They are police officers.  Did I get this straight?  

• Haha (+1) 1

Fox LA reporter Bill Melugin shared this photo of the moments after two Los Angeles County Sheriff’s deputies were ambushed by an unknown assailant that shows one of the deputies — who was shot in the jaw — apply a tourniquet to her partner’s wound and then radio for help:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Then they would be out there protesting for banning dogs

That's ok. Send hundreds of hungry pit bulls on them.

BLM flesh would taste nice to these blood thirsty pit bulls. 

Note: Pit bulls can be trained to be the sweetest animals in the world, by the way.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Other rules: if you have a pattern of murdering unarmed people , shooting people in the back, and assaulting protesters, you're responsible for what happens next.

Yeah, 9 people last year is a "pattern."

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, 9 people last year is a "pattern."

Police murdered a lot more than 9 people. Police killed 996 people by shooting last year and an unknown number through other means. Victims like Eric Garner and George Floyd are not counted among the official deaths, because they weren't shot to death.
image.thumb.png.d5713f4088f0ed20b065291370e9a7e4.png

10 minutes ago, westside2 said:

If you have a pattern of posting BS, outright lied and anarchists propaganda, you're responsible for what happens next.

Define anarchism.

STICKING IT TO THE MAN, 2020 EDITION

LA sheriff calls out LeBron James, asks him to match reward for finding gunman who ambushed deputies. 

“Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva called out NBA superstar and Black Lives Matter supporter LeBron James on Monday, challenging the Los Angles Lakers star to match and double the reward for bringing to justice the suspect who ambushed two deputies in Compton over the weekend.” Note the hispanic-vs-black angle that seems to characterize law enforcement politics in LA.

UPDATE: From the comments: “Lebron’s CCP master haven’t authorized him to speak on this matter. So he’s keeping his mouth shut.”

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1