Liberal Protests

B-Man

56 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Progressives are fighting for equal opportunity how? If they are why are the worst schools in our country exclusively in liberal areas? Why is the largest income inequality in liberal areas? Why is the largest racial discord in liberal areas? I find it hilarious you actually think you have any similarity to an abolitionist, since you are not fighting for freedom of an individual but bondage by govt. You are either a special kind of ignorant or are incapable of determining who is causing the issue.

the corner is the poor mans lounge 

1 hour ago, JetsFan20 said:

the corner is the poor mans lounge 

You literally stated you were a better person than me, I stated evidence you are not actually helping anyone and your response is a quote from a 20 year old TV show? Must be nice to be woke and not need logic or intelligence, or even wit.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Someone posted the fire hydrant video the other day. I am sorry, it is buried so I did not look to quote it.

Jesus that man should be jail arrested 100 times. ***** thing to do to a old lady. Hope she is ok. And this guy face the law and jail.

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

This is how they caght the lady that that set 5 cop cars on fire on Seattle.  Tattoos. Pictures on FakeBook.  When I saw it on the news I LOLed out loud.  Stupid criminals.

Gotta love a generation of imbeciles who get caught because they want to publicly advertise how unique they are.

• Like (+1) 1