Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 minute ago, Warren Zevon said:

What kind of "karma" is coming?

It seems like you are calling for a genocide.

nah. please do not put words in my mouth. as for the karma that is coming, that is her business. sucks to be your ilk though.

5 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

If cops started with violent white protesters that look like commie hipsters it wouldn't stir more racial tension.  Maybe that could be a starting point.  Phase 1 could be night stick beat downs for entertainment and if that doesn't work then tasers for comedy and if that doesn't work shoot a few.  Points can be awarded based on how much the hipster resembles pajama boy.

They can beat every violent white hippie protester into a coma as far as I’m concerned.  To find a more disingenuous group of scumbags on the planet you’d need to hold a Democratic Presidential Primary.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

ahh yes... the 'book' Antifa response. accuse those of what you yourself are up to.

hysterical.gif.99645e4f607843266074e5674bb607b0.gif

Antifa is all words no action - I would agree. It's a bunch of bull#### spewed by "your ilk" that doesn't actually happen.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

The governors need to lift the covid lockdowns to discourage the rioting.  But i find it unlikely that will happen. Giving up control is difficult. 

Edited by BillsFanForReal
  • Like (+1) 1

Very interesting how a site is prepared for a presidential visit. 
when Obama came to Schenectady GE the security came 2 weeks ahead  spent 2 days moving things to get ready for him to walk around. Then 3 shifts putting things back. 
several employees told not to come to work the day Obama was to be in plant. 

they must have checked all employees to see if they had a history. 
  • Like (+1) 1