Liberal Protests

B-Man

25 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Now do you believe me when I say they're enemies of the people?

I just brought this up to my wife yesterday, how I at first cringed when I used to hear it.  My mind has since changed.

So to answer your question.

I do

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

4 hours ago, Magox said:

This is absolutely insane. Cops being run over on multiple occasions, killed by gunfire in various cities and beaten in others.

And the national media will pretend it didn’t happen.  I hope the press secretary plays clips of them and scolds the media for abdication of their journalistic responsibilities and shames them publicly on live tv

45 minutes on NBC today and I have to say, they boldly reported that some of the demonstrators have turned violent, and they were stunned that downtown Manhattan near their precious One Rock was looted. I’d have bet no one was injured, civilian or law enforcement, no shots fired, no officers run down with an SUV, and certainly no victimization of any peaceful protestor by these anarchists.  

It’s surreal watching this.  Some lives just don’t matter to them. In that regard, they are no different than the enablers of violence on the other side.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

45 minutes on NBC today and I have to say, they boldly reported that some of the demonstrators have turned violent, and they were stunned that downtown Manhattan near their precious One Rock was looted. I’d have bet no one was injured, civilian or law enforcement, no shots fired, no officers run down with an SUV, and certainly no victimization of any peaceful protestor by these anarchists.  

It’s surreal watching this.  Some lives just don’t matter to them. In that regard, they are no different than the enablers of violence on the other side.