Liberal Protests

B-Man

Dmf2jA-XsAEo2Xv.jpgDmf2jAwW4AEV4mY.jpgDmf2jAtXcAAQGeM.jpg

Day 4: We‘re holding a funeral procession and marching slowly to the #KavanaughHearings to show that our lives are on the line and WE DISSENT. #CancelKavanaugh

Not sure holding a funeral march in a parking garage is really sticking it to the man.

But in liberal-think , I guess , who knows.

How many times have liberals already killed off the entire population of the United States, anyway?

We survived the tax cut apocalypse. We survived the net neutrality apocalypse. We will survive the Kavanaugh apocalypse.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Not sure holding a funeral march in a parking garage is really sticking it to the man.

How many times have liberals already killed off the entire population of the United States, anyway?

We survived the tax cut apocalypse. We survived the net neutrality apocalypse. We will survive the Kavanaugh apocalypse.

Seriously, the death march angle, with the number of children aborted? These people are dumb as stumps, and have little sense of fashion. Orange is the new black I'm told. 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Has anyone heard any argument, coherent or not, as to why women are going to die if Kavanaugh is on the Supreme Court?  

I've looked, I haven't found one yet.

Party of Science..................:wallbash:

New parody video from Vox correspondent compares male masturbation to abortion

https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_thumb/1038135020496416768/pu/img/W4ckGOmEvCvQrVAc?format=jpg&name=small

Vox Media’s Liz Plank posted this parody video of a fake crisis center to give men options other than masturbation because, you know, a little self abuse is totally the same thing as abortion:

Sadly they think it's clever.

That'll show that Judge Kavanaugh..........

I agree with Jim

So, a fetus isn't a baby, and also a load of jizz is a baby

LIBERAL VIOLENCE ACCELERATING

With Democratic Party politicians and press whipping their true believers into a frenzy, violent acts by liberals are becoming more common.

Drudge grouped these headlines this morning:

Screen-Shot-2018-09-12-at-7.31.06-AM.png?resize=463%2C124&ssl=1

The most serious of these incidents occurred in California, where a rabid Democrat, after shouting “F*** Trump! F*** Trump!” attacked a Republican Congressional candidate with a switchblade knife:

If the parties were reversed there’d be calls for censorship of “hate sites,” and every GOP candidate would be asked about it by the press.

But the Dems, and MSNBC, will escape all accountability I predict. Because our press is partisan and dishonest and corrupt and perfectly okay with violence so long as it’s against the right people.

I've had several of my employees, several people all around social media, and just in general people I've overheard recently talking about the hurricane.  That's expected right?

Well, the part I've enjoyed is that if the state declares a state of emergency and you don't go to work that you cannot be fired.  

I guess that's news to me.  People are stupid.

On 9/7/2018 at 7:01 PM, B-Man said:

Party of Science..................:wallbash:

New parody video from Vox correspondent compares male masturbation to abortion

https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_thumb/1038135020496416768/pu/img/W4ckGOmEvCvQrVAc?format=jpg&name=small

Vox Media’s Liz Plank posted this parody video of a fake crisis center to give men options other than masturbation because, you know, a little self abuse is totally the same thing as abortion:

Sadly they think it's clever.

That'll show that Judge Kavanaugh..........

I agree with Jim

So, are men supposed to conduct a wake at each “time of the month” their mate has now? 

• Like (+1) 1