Liberal Protests

B-Man

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

Sound familiar ?

00001-1-3.jpg

This is seriously screwed up.

Today's Liberals are fascists..................and hilariously, that is what they see in everyone else.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say the son is the winner here....

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

On what charges?

Does it matter?  They are rich attorneys so can mount a defense. But if they are convicted, they could lose their law license, it is going to cost them a fortune, and they we be served as an "example" of what happens if you try and defend yourself against the mob instead of submitting to  your house being torches, being beaten, and possibly killed.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Does it matter?  They are rich attorneys so can mount a defense. But if they are convicted, they could lose their law license, it is going to cost them a fortune, and they we be served as an "example" of what happens if you try and defend yourself against the mob instead of submitting to  your house being torches, being beaten, and possibly killed.

Like I said in the other thread, that DA needs to be run out on a rail, by force if necessary.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Were any houses on that street torched? 

I'm not sure any were. I don't recall anyone being beaten or killed, either.

Just now, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Were any houses on that street torched? 

I'm not sure any were. I don't recall anyone being beaten or killed, either.

Probably because....you guessed it, someone pulled weapons on them!

Tell him what he's won, Johnny!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

The marchers continued down the block past the McCloskey residence to the mayor's house.

IIRC McCloskey said it isn't possible to get to the mayors house going down that street. 

• Like (+1) 2