Chaos In Chicago!

Why don't you guys just drop the facade and come out and say it....you think BO is just a niqqer and wasn't your President....feel the hate...feels good doesn't it

How do you figure? I would vote for Ben Carson or Allen West any day over almost everyone in the current field. The difference is these guys are great American's. Your guy is nothing more than a treasonous operative being manipulated to harm the country. Last night proved he's doing a fine job.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why were protestors carrying around this flag:

chicago-protest-flag.png?w=640

Like I said earlier, these are communist tactics, being lead by established terrorists like Bill Ayers.

Where is the outrage over this?

The more of this **** I see the more appealing trump is becoming. If the militant progressives hate him This much, maybe I should like trump more. Maybe he's on to something. Cruz/Carson have been my favorites in this race but I'm warming up to trump and would gladly vote for him against anyone on the left.

Like I said earlier, these are communist tactics, being lead by established terrorists like Bill Ayers.

Where is the outrage over this?

The more of this **** I see the more appealing trump is becoming. If the militant progressives hate him This much, maybe I should like trump more. Maybe he's on to something. Cruz/Carson have been my favorites in this race but I'm warming up to trump and would gladly vote for him against anyone on the left.

Judge Trump by those who appose him? If it's these aholes I'm buying a ticket to get on board.

How do you figure? I would vote for Ben Carson or Allen West any day over almost everyone in the current field. The difference is these guys are great American's. Your guy is nothing more than a treasonous operative being manipulated to harm the country. Last night proved he's doing a fine job.

Because to guys like baskin its not really about racism. He cannot logically defend Obama so he pulls a page from the activist progressive handbook and stoops to throwing out unfounded inflammatory labels to silence opponents.

I would vote for Carson in a second if he was nominee. But the media views black conservatives totally different th and progressive blacks. Being a conservative African American has got to be one of the lonliest places to be. Different rules.

I think he's appealing to racism and anger. The Muslim ban, the disrespect for women, calling Latinos rapists. He encourages his supporters to be violent toward protestors. He did not immediately condemn the KKK.

Hitler rose largely because Germans felt like the country had fallen down a peg after WW1. Then he blamed certain minority groups for Germany's problems. To me a candidate saying make America great again and insulting certain groups is alarming. I don't think it's an accident it's his event where this happened and his events where blacks are being punched and handcuffed for no reason, or that it was his campaign manager that roughed up a reporter. He creates a culture of violence.

Not racism so much as nationalism. Comparing him to Hitler is usually inaccurate and specious, and ignorant.

He's more akin to Mussolini.

Why don't you guys just drop the facade and come out and say it....you think BO is just a niqqer and wasn't your President....feel the hate...feels good doesn't it

Well, well, Baskin finally let's his mask slip, and shows all of us what true ignorant bias looks like..............not a surprise, but now his face is there for all to see.

needs repeating on this thread too

Lets dispel with the myth that the Trump protests are spontaneous or anything other than paid for and planned.

Edited by B-Man

Not racism so much as nationalism. Comparing him to Hitler is usually inaccurate and specious, and ignorant.

I was hoping you might weigh in, appreciated.

May I ask which candidate you support? Just curious and looking to learn. I tried to ask in PM but its blocked.

Dumbasses sticking up for the protesters here.

Trump handled Don Lemon well on Cnn imo.

You're a complete joke. Go shame Erin Andrews some more.

Low blow... But expected from a narcissistic pit bull owner that is only concerned w/self interest.

Narcissists deserve to be shamed... Be it prancing around a mirror in HOTEL w/an exposed peephole... Well, not as much as schooking a picnic table on an open deck, but it is still a hotel open to the public and she is a star figure that is making bank off the objectification of her body. The expectation to privacy is lower... IMO. Cover the damn peephole w/a piece of tape. She wouldn't need to be shamed if she wasn't seen objectifying he own body.

I guess you never heard the old joke:

"Be careful in hotels, because what's going on in Room #2 is the entertainment in Room #6."

This was started w/the advent of closed circuit television technology.

Obviously, you are too young and selfish to think about anybody but yourself... Narcissism on the rise w/your kind... Hope your puppy makes you feel all warm and fuzzy... Because it is all about you and Erin, Ryan...

Millennials... All about me and my feelings. Phuck others!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Low blow... But expected from a narcissistic pit bull owner that is only concerned w/self interest.

Narcissists deserve to be shamed... Be it prancing around a mirror in HOTEL w/an exposed peephole... Well, not as much as schooking a picnic table on an open deck, but it is still a hotel open to the public and she is a star figure that is making bank off the objectification of her body. The expectation to privacy is lower... IMO. Cover the damn peephole w/a piece of tape. She wouldn't need to be shamed if she wasn't seen objectifying he own body.

I guess you never heard the old joke:

"Be careful in hotels, because the what's going on in Room #2 is the entertainment in Room #6."

This was started w/the advent of closed circuit television technology.

Obviously, you are too young and selfish to think about anybody but yourself... Narcissism on the rise w/your kind... Hope your puppy makes you feel all warm and fuzzy... Because it is all about you and Erin, Ryan...

Millennials... All about me and my feelings. Phuck others!

Millennials, spotting dumbasses from a mile away with ease.

Exiled for a reason.

I also compared him to Mussolini.

You think if a person was ever to walk the earth like Hitler, that they would be out in the open with their views so as to make connection directly w/Hitler?

Or... Do you think they would be slick about it?

Like the difference between de jure and de facto anything... Like racism, etc...

A guy like Trump is smart, just like all the brainiacs here... He will push the hate in slick way.

I also compared him to Mussolini.

You think if a person was ever to walk the earth like Hitler, that they would be out in the open with their views so as to make connection directly w/Hitler?

Or... Do you think they would be slick about it?

Like the difference between de jure and de facto anything... Like racism, etc...

A guy like Trump is smart, just like all the brainiacs here... He will push the hate in slick way.

Hitler did. You moron.

Anyone who doesn't realize that Trump is only running to add another trophy to his wall will be in for a rude awakening should he actually win. I think it's pretty funny that the people who are continually exploited and shat upon by the rich and powerful "ruling class" in America are the ones that will carry this guy forward. He could not care less about them. If he cared about them, as a billionaire businessman he could do plenty for them - but he hasn't. And as POTUS he will do nothing for them. Well, maybe create more of them as the middle class gets pushed further into the mud.

He's a liar, and a hypocrite. He's not as batzhirtcrazy as Cruz, but he's every bit as ignorant and arrogant.

Millennials, spotting dumbasses from a mile away with ease.

Exiled for a reason.

Dumbass maybe, but not a self absorbed dumbass.

I did lose 100+ pounds for health reasons, I guess you can call me sorta self absorbed and not eat myself into oblivion and leave my family in a lurch.

All I am getting @ is to a least think of others...

Dumbass would be keeping my door unlocked to my house and then complaining I got broken into... Yeah, I will leave my doors unlocked in my neighborhood... But I won't conplain when that dumbasa move goes bad. Same as not being sensitized enough to not tape over a damn peep hole when one knows they are checking into a hotel under an alias.

Dumbass... But not self absorbed and clueless, desensitized to the world around me.

What ever makes you feel warm and fuzzy Ryan, it is ALL about YOUR feelings only... Your emotions.

Now get off my lawn... But we can all share if you get an ounce of cluefullness (is that a word?) LoL...

Ok, what about the chaos in Chicago ?

I am NOT saying it is right... But we have lived (1970-Now) in peace (political peace & balance) for longer in this country than any other period in American history outside the "Era of Good Feelings."

Maybe it is bound to be we get riled up on both sides.

!@#$ you, you steaming pile of dog ****.

You have no answers and no arguments, so you lay unfounded charges of racism as a substitute. You're a person of low character, a liar, and an ideological hack.

If not for the fact that your head and neck can support the weight of a hat, you would be completely useless.

Now bugger off.

Congrats on the weight loss.

Why do I need to care about others ? I don't run a charity.

Because I was not raised in a Ayn Rand world... I was raised in a Flannery O'Conner upbringing where "friends don't let friends read Ayn Rand."

I attempt to have morals.

I don't need to take a vow of poverty either.

Don't worry Ryan, et al... You will get old, maybe need assistance and die some day too... Just like everybody.

You have no answers and no arguments, so you lay unfounded charges of racism as a substitute. You're a person of low character, a liar, and an ideological hack.

If not for the fact that your head and neck can support the weight of a hat, you would be completely useless.

Now bugger off.

Now bugger off.

He is like the average commentator on Facebook or twitter. No substance, but that's what sells. No one cares about nuanced arguments, they jump in head on with a belief and just look for ways to reinforce them.