Continue the story...

BuffaloBill

...but suddenly, out of nowhere, Deranged Rhino and /dev/null arrived on the scene, one in a blue leotard with a "D" on the chest, and the other with a crown of diamonds shaped in a "V" with black baseball pants and a tshirt that read "I'm with Stupid ---->" ....they quickly assessed the situation and grabbed the defribulator machine in the closest Chinese restaurant - "My God" Rhino said "I can't read frickin Mandarin Chinese...this is like algebra"; /dev/null laughed and said "That ain't alegebra...look at the little house shape...that's geometry. Let's ask this guy walking by". So they proceeded to

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...but suddenly, out of nowhere, Deranged Rhino and /dev/null arrived on the scene, one in a blue leotard with a "D" on the chest, and the other with a crown of diamonds shaped in a "V" with black baseball pants and a tshirt that read "I'm with Stupid ---->" ....they quickly assessed the situation and grabbed the defribulator machine in the closest Chinese restaurant - "My God" Rhino said "I can't read frickin Mandarin Chinese...this is like algebra"; /dev/null laughed and said "That ain't alegebra...look at the little house shape...that's geometry. Let's ask this guy walking by". So they proceeded to

Stop the nearest passerby, some guy wearing a bedazzled "Fergy 10k" sweatshirt, and ask.

Hello, I don't recall ever seeing you before. You must be new. What's in your Home Depot bag?

To which the passerby responded: Oh, just some electrical supplies. I'm working on my next LAMP

Edited by /dev/null

Meanwhile Fery and EII held hands and gazed into each other's eyes. They felt feverish with love. Both knew immediately that they needed to rush home to watch 49 shades of grey again. They shot it themselves with a GoPro, a bottle of baby oil and....

Meanwhile Fery and EII held hands and gazed into each other's eyes. They felt feverish with love. Both knew immediately that they needed to rush home to watch 49 shades of grey again. They shot it themselves with a GoPro, a bottle of baby oil and....

10p3p6.jpg

Used to store their large supply of lingerie and bath salts. Often they liked to take warm baths together, blowing special bubbles for each other in the water. They giggled together like schoolgirls as the flatulence broke the surface. They inhaled heavily while...

Used to store their large supply of lingerie and bath salts. Often they liked to take warm baths together, blowing special bubbles for each other in the water. They giggled together like schoolgirls as the flatulence broke the surface. They inhaled heavily while...

while the fragrance of the lavender was at its best

Ryan L Billz used to oink like a pig when he heard dueling banjos playing.

In another realm D.C. Tom continued to work on his manifesto titled "Idiots for Idiots." He is incensed by his publisher who holds to the belief that it should not be titled "Idiots for Dummies who are Idiots." He was also upset that the publisher decided that removing the chapter explaining the simplicity of the mathematics of fractal geometry was proper given the lack of intelligence that he and others had to apply to the topic.

Tom then thought....

how awesome would it be to remake March of the Penguins with a soundtrack by Rebeca Black. Tom then logged out of TSW and into one of his many alternate personas, gatorman and then ...

a poor child was excoriated by his fraternal parent person because he didn't score perfectly at a dance competition. The poor wee lad was so distraught that he