161 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Dolphins Defense a concern for the Bills

• Yes
    • Heck NO!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Sure it does just like so many other seasons. Tannehill!

I'm not a Tannehill fan but Alex Smith makes the playoffs every year so I can't discount anyone.

This would like a Fins fan dismissing our chances because of our qb. Tannehill and Taylor are right now on pretty much the same level.

I don't know, Biscuit. It's looking pretty silly right now.

GO BILLS!!!

It seems like this happens every year. We dismiss some team as garbage and they end up having a better record tha us.

I honestly have no idea who is better than us. But when you're an 8-8 team who had to win 2 straight to get there, you probably shouldn't be looking down your nose at anyone.

I'm not a Tannehill fan but Alex Smith makes the playoffs every year so I can't discount anyone.

This would like a Fins fan dismissing our chances because of our qb. Tannehill and Taylor are right now on pretty much the same level.

Tannehill has so much more game experience, but still looks like the same guy. I see quite a bit more upside for Taylor.

I agree. I think the QBs are pretty much a wash at this point. I hope TT can take a step forward though. I'm not sure Tanny hasn't reached his ceiling already.

Dolphins' secondary is poor, though.

GO BILLS!!!

Just in terms of a new coaching staff with Adam Gase as HC, they should improve from the fools previously running the team. I like new HC Adam Gase and everywhere he went the QB got much better and they should run the ball much more than last year. In fact, they almost have to when you consider they were 32nd in rushing attempts last year.

Depends on what they do to upgrade that O-line to protect Talleywhacker and their current GM did build a solid line for the Jets.

Still the a lot of free agency to go and the draft so we will see as the season gets closer.

Tannehill has so much more game experience, but still looks like the same guy. I see quite a bit more upside for Taylor.

I'm starting to hate words like potential and upside. Again, I'm not a RT fan but his season 2 years ago was probably better than Taylir's season this year.

Obviously how each guy progressing will have a huge impact on their team's success. But I don't see either guy at this point single handedly carrying not a team to the playoffs. Whatever team has the better defense might be the biggest determination of who is better.

Unfortunately, it seems like all 3 teams are playing for 2nd though.

I'm starting to hate words like potential and upside. Again, I'm not a RT fan but his season 2 years ago was probably better than Taylir's season this year.

Obviously how each guy progressing will have a huge impact on their team's success. But I don't see either guy at this point single handedly carrying not a team to the playoffs. Whatever team has the better defense might be the biggest determination of who is better.

Unfortunately, it seems like all 3 teams are playing for 2nd though.

I'm not making any concession like that in March. Expect to lose and you will. BBFS must die!

Yeah, ole Talleywacker really plays well against us...

Of course, they took our best defensive player against them.

I'm not making any concession like that in March. Expect to lose and you will. BBFS must die!

If it was myself playing against the average Pats fan in football, I'd like my chances. Unfortunately, it's the Bills and we have little control.

The Bills, Jests, and Fins are right now the same average to slightly below average teams they have been for years.