Report: DeMarco Murray unhappy (update-traded to Tennessee)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why did they sign bradford if they are just shedding everything? no way they compete this year. might as well have gone after a cheap guy and not wasted the dough

Think they are only obligated to him short term and his contract will help them stay above the floor for the cap. Heck il take a few million to keep them above the minimum sign me up!!

Same agency as Cordy Glenn:

@_SportsTrust

A trade & new contract has been orchestrated to make @DeMarcoMurray a member of the Tennessee @Titans

Cc-_fkrWoAEWPup.jpg

I hope they didn't give up much, CJ Anderson got the lowest level tender from Denver and could be had for a much nicer price.

why did they sign bradford if they are just shedding everything? no way they compete this year. might as well have gone after a cheap guy and not wasted the dough

I guess in their eyes they'll still have consistency with Bradford.

Also they only signed him to a 2 year contract.

@dmooreNFL

The consensus from those I talked to say that the #Eagles acquired the 64th pick from #Titans (1st pick in 3rd rd) for RB D. Murray. #NFL

If that's true and swapping picks with Miami is also true they are fleecing bad GM's all the whole dumping contracts.

How the hell did Chip Kelly ever get out of Philly alive?

Chip was invited to a going away champagne party at the Recess Lounge. He decided to decline the McCoy invitation because he suspected it was a set up to have the room pounce on him. Moral of the story: Follow your instincts!

Edited by JohnC