Saints to cut WR Colston

Uffalo Ills

Someone start a poll and see if anyone has heard of this guy. If we've heard of him AND we get him cheap then I say git'r done Buddy.

I'm hoping this is sarcasm? So many things wrong with this. First of all, it'd be git r done dougie. And second of all, there are 0 people who haven't heard of him.

I kind of like the idea of adding Colston for a few reasons. I think his size alone would be helpful - he'd be the first down guy that knows how to get open to allow Sammy to get the chunks - he's not a premadonna type of receiver and would accept the role - with not a lot of cap space it would be difficult to get much better.

He's played in a dome for the last 10 years.

Don't trust that he can handle the swirling winds & harsh elements of the Ralph.

Remember: Lofton came from Green Bay - perfect fit for Buffalo.

This would bother me more if he was a Qb and there are only a few terrible weather games a year anyways. I just think he is on fumes now.

He's played in a dome for the last 10 years.

Don't trust that he can handle the swirling winds & harsh elements of the Ralph.

Remember: Lofton came from Green Bay - perfect fit for Buffalo.

It's only a game or two of bad weather. Same could be said if he went to a smoldering hot city coming from a dome.

Good point

CBF

No, not a good point. The opposite really.

The issue is his knees are destroyed (I am saying that with feedback of people that have worked with his treatment) and his hands got real shaky last year. I'm a huge Colston fan but he's not a reliable option these days.

I think he retires, but we will see

No, not a good point. The opposite really.

The issue is his knees are destroyed (I am saying that with feedback of people that have worked with his treatment) and his hands got real shaky last year. I'm a huge Colston fan but he's not a reliable option these days.

I think he retires, but we will see

And he would cost $985,000 at the minimum, and would be an injury risk from the beginning. Great guy in his prime, but would rather draft a gem in the 3rd round.