Airline Complaints

shrader

I don't usually recline because what does 3" of reclining actually accomplish. However is I want to recline I'm reclining 100%. If God didn't mean for us to recline on a plane he wouldn't have installed reclining seats. !@#$ the person behind me.

Oh and you know what. If that 3" that the person in front of you reclined makes things uncomfortable for you I suggest you go on a diet. :D

Will a diet make me shorter?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does your height affect you when a seat is reclined?

It puts less pressure on your feet.

It's more a psychological effect because sitting up straight makes a person feel that they have to square up their legs. Reclining back (even a little) gives you the mental permission to angle your feet out.

It puts less pressure on your feet.

It's more a psychological effect because sitting up straight makes a person feel that they have to square up their legs. Reclining back (even a little) gives you the mental permission to angle your feet out.

No I want to know how the person in front of you reclining has a negative affect on a tall person.

Large bag under the seat blocking me from getting my feet further away from my seat = knees up higher and in line with the reclining seat back

Put your large bag in the overhead compartment. Geez you tall people are a real pain in the ass you know that.

I always recline as far back as I can. I have no problem if the person in front of me does the same.

I also will rearrange bags in the overhead, (because people have no idea how to pack those things in there). If you want your bag back, you're going to have to take everything out, because it's in there tight.

I've learned that people hate flying and will be miserable anyway. I fly a lot and stopped caring because no matter what, people will complain about it.

I even pop open cans of Pringles in the middle seat.

Are you the guy who jumps on flaming tables at Tailgates?

Just got back from Port St. Lucie yesterday (actually very early this morning...)... First time on Spirit from ORD to FLL... Not bad, flew Frontier before, kinda like other bargain airlines, no recline and they cram you in... LoL... BUT CHEAP!

I can't complain... BUT people are idiots, it is their own fault if there is a problem.

Here's a seat I like, 20B....

http://www.delta.com/content/www/en_US/traveling-with-us/airports-and-aircraft/Aircraft/boeing-717.html

No one on either side of you. Only downside is not having a window. If you like legroom, get 21A or 21E.

Yeah... But what about the social responsibility to let the other passengers off the plane in the event of an emergency... Others that you may just soon want to see perish... Like the fat dude in row 18 that was complaining to TSA about not having enough lanes open, even though he was in the PreCheck line. That puts a serious damper on the extra leg room mojo hoping he gets wedged in great tightness between rows 19 & 20 while subsequently jamming up the rows behind him. HA!

Am I a horrible human being?

:-P :-P

I have PreCheck so I know their pain.

One thing I find funny on some planesreading the instructions on how to open the emergency door. They show it being placed on the seats after getting it open. I'm thinking hell no, I'm chucking it out when I open the door.