Pee Wee's Big Holiday trailer

The Poojer

Pee-wee is awesome, good for Paul Reubens for getting another shot. I'll watch it too.

I'm not sure if you've watched Pee Wee's Playhouse recently. I did and was thinking "what the !@#$ was I on back then?!?"

Reubens was brilliant in creating that character.

Definitely going to see this.

I can remember my dad taking a friend and I to see this (we were Jr High age) and we loved it. I can imagine my dad, growing up in the 50s, probably thinking, 'what in the actual hell am I watching?"

Every once in awhile, quotes and references from this movie still creep into my conversations:
Telling people to be sure to see the basement of the Alamo if they're visiting San Antonio

"I'm a loner Dottie... A rebel."

"I'm trrrrrying to use the phoooooone!!!"

"Good morning Mr. Breakfast!!!" (Mrs. Bullpen rolls her eyes every single time.)

Definitely going to see this.

I can remember my dad taking a friend and I to see this (we were Jr High age) and we loved it. I can imagine my dad, growing up in the 50s, probably thinking, 'what in the actual hell am I watching?"

Every once in awhile, quotes and references from this movie still creep into my conversations:

Telling people to be sure to see the basement of the Alamo if they're visiting San Antonio

"I'm a loner Dottie... A rebel."

"I'm trrrrrying to use the phoooooone!!!"

"Good morning Mr. Breakfast!!!" (Mrs. Bullpen rolls her eyes every single time.)

Ours is "I meant to do that"