Sully embarrasses himself at the Super Bowl

YoloinOhio

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha

What did Sully say to get Cam to say "thats your problem"?

CBF

cam said "I think we shredded that a long time ago" sully- "you really believe that?" Cam nods, Jerry says "back it up and say something." Cam asks why he should back it up. Jerry says because it's "still an issue." Cam: "it's not my issue. It's an issue for you." Jerry mumbles something obnoxious at Cam that I couldn't make out and they move on

Get ready for a scathing attack on Cam in a TBN opinion piece that someone will post and I won't read.

lol

https://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/02/03/newton-reverses-his-field-doesnt-want-to-be-labeled/

cam said "I think we shredded that a long time ago" sully- "you really believe that?" Cam nods, Jerry says "back it up and say something." Cam asks why he should back it up. Jerry says because it's "still an issue." Cam: "it's not my issue. It's an issue for you." Jerry mumbles something obnoxious at Cam that I couldn't make out and they move on lolhttps://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/02/03/newton-reverses-his-field-doesnt-want-to-be-labeled/

One thing I've never seen on Cam Newton is a sheepish smile. Way to turn a phrase jerry.

The venue may change, but the desire to insert himself into the story remains the same. What a lightweight.

what a total moron. Cam dealt with it really well. Sully wants to insert himself into a national discussion that ended about 10 years ago.

cam said "I think we shredded that a long time ago" sully- "you really believe that?" Cam nods, Jerry says "back it up and say something." Cam asks why he should back it up. Jerry says because it's "still an issue." Cam: "it's not my issue. It's an issue for you." Jerry mumbles something obnoxious at Cam that I couldn't make out and they move on

lol

Amazing! Sullivan did embarass himself almost off the charts!! I loved it and hope he gets fired for embarrassing his employer!!

You gotta envy a guy like Sully. Of all who have had an experience with the man, the vast majority think he's an absolute ****. Yet Sully lives his life either completely oblivious to this fact or without any desire to pause and consider it.

So why can't we get this guy fired? Everyone hates him. He's been a joke for years. If I sucked at my job for that long I would have been fired

CLICKS.

Which is why I NEVER click his articles. Or Rodak's. Or Buscalagia's (but that's because he's consistently wrong).

Also, who even subscribes to TBN anymore? If you do, how many cassette tapes do you own and do you use the phrase "back in my day..."? I'm confused how they have the budget to have so many sport writers and to be able to send them to cover the Super Bowl