Senior Bowl Rosters

Mark Vader

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://musinumworld.com/sitebuilder/images/lch7a_1333_14_lurch1-600x450.jpg

Anyone 6'5" and up who is very gangly and very easy for NFL D's to find, their bodies resemble Lurch.

Bledsoe wasn't the most gangly, but he was a classic Lurch.

So let me get this straight, we can't have QBs under 6'2 but taller than 6'5?

Scouts sure have gotten picky. Talent is talent. Regardless of size

So let me get this straight, we can't have QBs under 6'2 but taller than 6'5?

Scouts sure have gotten picky. Talent is talent. Regardless of size

I can only speak for myself, I want no QB that reminds me in any way of Drew Bledsoe.

http://musinumworld.com/sitebuilder/images/lch7a_1333_14_lurch1-600x450.jpg

Anyone 6'5" and up who is very gangly and very easy for NFL D's to find, their bodies resemble Lurch.

Bledsoe wasn't the most gangly, but he was a classic Lurch.

It helps if they can play the harpsichord. Noted pianist Joey Harrington (6'4") is the closest fit.

The 2003 season and the last game of 2004 scarred me for life as a Bills fan. :(

He was also awful down the stretch in 2002. Remember that 5-pick shutout against Green Bay in a game they had to win?

It helps if they can play the harpsichord. Noted pianist Joey Harrington (6'4") is the closest fit.

He was also awful down the stretch in 2002. Remember that 5-pick shutout against Green Bay in a game they had to win?

Yeah, he was brutal after the Pats game in 2002, but at least he did something the 1st half of the year. 2003 though, after the 1st 2 games... most gutless team and player in Bills history that year (sorry EJ fans, but Orton in the Raiders game wasn't even close).

As a confessed Cardale Jones fan, I'm a little shy in admitting that USC's Cody Kessler was MUCH the best among QB's at the senior bowl... More pro-ready than anyone else I've seen thus far...-Even Cardale. Calling his own number on the goal-line really capped it off for me... Kessler thinks win-first, ask questions later... For his level, that's truly commendable... He's also more athletic than some might suspect... Comfortable under center, solid footwork...Calm, and measured through his progressions... Superior field vision... Kessler has all the throws in his arsenal, and isn't afraid to use them... Me likey. Me likey a lot

Kessler's issue is below average arm talent for the NFL. But he is pretty good with his footwork and going through progressions. I was very much against taking him when he was being talked about a year ago as a potential high pick.... but as a 5th or 6th rounder who you could groom to be at the very least a solid backup (which I do think is probably his level in the NFL) and possibly more in time..... I would not be against that as a pick.