Chargers are staying in San Diego through 2016 at least

Keenan Allen Verified account @Keenan13Allen

So it's looks like we are going to be in San Diego for another season. The stadium better be packed. The fans got what they wanted.

Melvin Ingram @MelvinIngram 29m29 minutes ago

Staying in San Diego 4 another year..Every home game better be sold out..Charger blue everywhere Fans got what they wanted Now come support

Keenan Allen Verified account ‏@Keenan13Allen

So it's looks like we are going to be in San Diego for another season. The stadium better be packed. The fans got what they wanted.

Melvin Ingram ‏@MelvinIngram 29m29 minutes ago

Staying in San Diego 4 another year..Every home game better be sold out..Charger blue everywhere Fans got what they wanted Now come support

Well it's nice that the players are being gracious about it.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. Only reason Spanos is acting like they might stay beyond 2016 is to try to convince fans to buy in for another year. What a joke. They'd be gone already if their Carson project with the Raiders got approved.

Actually, I heard Kroenke is making moving into his new Kroenkeland onerous for them.

Actually, I heard Kroenke is making moving into his new Kroenkeland onerous for them.

yeah I know - they really don't want to be his tenant. They wanted to build a stadium together with the Raiders and share it down the middle Edited by YoloinOhio

How about the players show up? These Chargers sucked, and the fans have supported them for decades. Threatening the fans, "you better show up"....Dicks.

They didn't support them this year.

SD fans can cry me a river. Go to the games. Ya'll made the playoffs two years ago and actually won one when you got there.

They didn't support them this year.

SD fans can cry me a river. Go to the games. Ya'll made the playoffs two years ago and actually won one when you got there.

The team has been f****** the fans around for years, and the team sucked. Any move has nothing to do with fan support, and everything to do with local politics, and owner greed. The fans could sell out every game, and it wouldn't make ANY difference.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Why wouldn't he? Now that he has approval his focus is on getting LA to himself. By the end of all of this he might end up with the most valuable franchise in the NFL.

The team has been f****** the fans around for years, and the team sucked. Any move has nothing to do with fan support, and everything to do with local politics, and owner greed. The fans could sell out every game, and it wouldn't make ANY difference.

You're the one who brought up fan support. Not me.

The players don't have anything to do with the move either, you know.

Edited by FireChan

But, but they have a franchise QB.