Clinton Political Dynasty

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I predict that suicides will increase dramatically in Northern Ireland in 2020. 

the Dems have been one of the biggest fundraisers for the ......   opposition in Northern Ireland...

55 minutes ago, Hedge said:

God dam...I was planning on moving to Ireland soon!  Now that ***** harpy has to ruin that for me too?  Can't she just go to Papua New Guinea or the Falklands or somewhere no one wants to go, and stop spoiling everywhere for everyone else?

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

One step closer to a country with no extradition treaty?

she claimed to be both a diehard Cubs and  then a Yankees fan her whole life, nobody bothered to ask her a basic question on it....

maybe she balances Free Presbyterian and Roman Catholicism like that as well?

Edited by row_33

On 1/2/2020 at 1:50 PM, DC Tom said:

God dam...I was planning on moving to Ireland soon!  Now that ***** harpy has to ruin that for me too?  Can't she just go to Papua New Guinea or the Falklands or somewhere no one wants to go, and stop spoiling everywhere for everyone else?

....don't go....Arkancide is opening a branch office there and they will find you.............

Northern Ireland, not Ireland....

been a bit of troubles in that small spot on earth

At various times, fortunately not for a few years now 

the Dems have strongly supported the opposition in the North, especially from the NY and Boston regions

That’s hilarious, actually.  The wife and I were just looking at costal properties there, but ultimately decided we aren’t quite close enough to retirement to spend enough time there to make it worth it.

Probably another ten years when I’m in my mid 50’s.

12 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

That’s hilarious, actually.  The wife and I were just looking at costal properties there, but ultimately decided we aren’t quite close enough to retirement to spend enough time there to make it worth it.

Probably another ten years when I’m in my mid 50’s.

By that time you'll want to stay here when they herald you as the hero of Tump's Civil War.