Clinton Political Dynasty

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I haven't really looked at the numbers or their financial releases close enough to know personally. But I think it was GG (?) who brought up the fact a lot of the contributions credited to this year may have been promised/given during the campaign rather than new donations.  

I saw that, and probably why I thought it was down more than 42%. I must have read it incorrectly. ? 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Total lack of class (and respect) by the Clintons

Hillary looks like she always does at public functions that aren't about her.  That bitter, condescending look of angry disappointment that she's not the center of attention.

Believe me, Hillary...a good many people share your disappointment today.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

DtrheAGV4AAMwq4.jpg

(Cheney is draining their brain pans from the back row)

There were a few moments I caught Bill with that kind of sleepy slack jawed look he's developed over the last few years.  This one is not from the Bush funeral but is similar...

hqdefault.jpg

And Crazy Uncle Joe had a few shots of the old man "resting his eyes" repose.

• Haha (+1) 1

‘Sup wit dis FBI whistleblower raid?

“So who ordered the raid and why did it happen? “I really do question the need for this raid at all,” said Nick Schwellenbach, the investigations director for the Project on Government Oversight. “On its face it doesn’t seem like it was necessary.”

“This isn’t how we should be treating whistleblowers who are coming forward with information about high level wrongdoing,” he told The DCNF. “It sends a very strong message that you will be treated as a criminal even though what you’re trying to do is expose crime or a potential crime.”

The message is: Don’t mess with the Clintons.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

‘Sup wit dis FBI whistleblower raid?

“So who ordered the raid and why did it happen? “I really do question the need for this raid at all,” said Nick Schwellenbach, the investigations director for the Project on Government Oversight. “On its face it doesn’t seem like it was necessary.”

“This isn’t how we should be treating whistleblowers who are coming forward with information about high level wrongdoing,” he told The DCNF. “It sends a very strong message that you will be treated as a criminal even though what you’re trying to do is expose crime or a potential crime.”

The message is: Don’t mess with the Clintons.

So, is there still a rogue cadre of Clintonistas that are continuing to undermine the Administration? Would the arrest of Huawei’s Meng Wanzhou then also be included in that kind of activity? 

Maybe be this is a conversation for Greg’s Stash Thread. 

The reasons why a judge ordered DOJ and State Dept. to reopen Hillary’s email case should TERRIFY her

Sounds like Hillary Clinton might be in trouble after all.

Wonder if she’ll blame sexism for this one too …

Instant Hero: Judge Royce Lamberth tells DOJ & State Dept to reopen Clinton email case. Says their behavior "smacks of outrageous misconduct." Also says they "colluded" to hoodwink the court to "skirt scrutiny" of HRC. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-hillary-clinton-emails-justice-state-department-20181206-story,amp.html 

From the Chicago Tribune:

A U.S. judge ordered the Justice and State departments Thursday to reopen an inquiry into whether Hillary Clinton used a private email server while secretary of state to deliberately evade public records laws, and to answer whether the agencies acted in bad faith by not telling a court for months that they had asked in mid-2014 for missing emails to be returned.

Although let’s be honest, it doesn’t take a judge to figure out these agencies acted in bad faith

I doubt very much that anything will happen to Hillary, but do think this sets the stage for criminal prosecutions against the FBI operatives involved in the cover-up and obfuscation of Hillary's crimes

• Like (+1) 2

On 12/5/2018 at 5:53 PM, /dev/null said:

There were a few moments I caught Bill with that kind of sleepy slack jawed look he's developed over the last few years.  This one is not from the Bush funeral but is similar...

hqdefault.jpg

The WWII guys (Bush, Carter, etc.) put Clinton to shame for what they were at age 70 (or approximate to it).  Carter was out driving nails for Habitat for Humanity and probably still got around the peanut farm down in Plains, GA.

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:53 PM, /dev/null said:

hqdefault.jpg

Did anyone check who was under his seat? Looks like he was just finishing up not having sex with that woman.

Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin attended the wedding of the daughter of India’s richest man this past weekend, and when in India, Hillary’s gotta dance.

The failed presidential candidate was center stage as the music blasted and everyone grooved at the Ambani wedding.

The routine started with Hillary doing a hand routine, even getting into the groove with John Kerry.

She flicked her hands, before grabbing the patties of another attendee and really getting down.

She then waved her hand in the air before giving several high-fives.

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin attended the wedding of the daughter of India’s richest man this past weekend, and when in India, Hillary’s gotta dance.

The failed presidential candidate was center stage as the music blasted and everyone grooved at the Ambani wedding.

The routine started with Hillary doing a hand routine, even getting into the groove with John Kerry.

She flicked her hands, before grabbing the patties of another attendee and really getting down.

She then waved her hand in the air before giving several high-fives.

Wow, did Elaine give them all dancing lessons?