Americans hate the Federal Government more than ever

Oh I forgot, you think the fairy God mother pays for everything

No I think the government pays for a lot of services that I take advantage of every day. They also waste a shitload of my money as well. That's what I'm concerned about. With all my money that goes to Fed/State/Local governments I'm a little pissed off with how poorly some of those services are operated. Should it really take 14 hours for the police to check on my house after a burglar alarm goes off?

Americans hate the Federal Government more than ever

Simple Question: Why is it any of their business?

EPA Asks Employees If They’re Straight, Gay, or ‘Something Else

by Elizabeth Harrington

Original Article

The Environmental Protection Agency is asking all its employees whether they are straight, gay, or “something else” in an effort to create a more “inclusive” workplace. The Washington Free Beacon obtained a copy of the agency’s Sexual Orientation Gender Identity (SOGI) survey, which is part of a pilot program to voluntarily collect information on its employees. The survey first asks the employee’s pay grade, supervisory status, education, age, marital status, and race, before inquiring, “What sex were you assigned at birth?”

I'll just add this for Chef Jim:

I'll take Why The Left STILL Doesn't Know Why Hillary Lost for $1,000 Alex.

I think more and more, many citizens are beginning to feel used by the government.

They in general do not care about individual citizens and only care about staying in power. They are corrupt, lie and whore out our nation's future to stay in power now.

They view most citizens as unwashed masses to be fearful of, spy on and control.

Personal freedoms are slowly but steadily eroding being replaced with increasing personal dependency upon the government.

What's to like about that?

So true! Can't wait to throw the bums out! This government is so corrupt, becoming more so everyday and looks to be getting a lot worse!

So true! Can't wait to throw the bums out! This government is so corrupt, becoming more so everyday and looks to be getting a lot worse!

You do realize Trump hasn't been inaugurated yet right? Which makes this corrupt and getting more corrupt government of which you speak run by

Not-Smidgen-Obama-IRS.jpg

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.4.

Schitforbrains responds in kind to a post from Jan 27 2016 lamenting how bad things are and then blames it on the congress sworn in this week. Why is he even allowed to post here?

Freedom of speech

Tiberius/Gatorman may be an idiot, an asshat, a moron, a shill, and a schittforbrains; but i will defend unto the death Tiberius' right to be an idiot, an asshat, a moron, a shill, and a schittforbrains

Freedom of speech

Tiberius/Gatorman may be an idiot, an asshat, a moron, a shill, and a schittforbrains; but i will defend unto the death Tiberius' right to be an idiot, an asshat, a moron, a shill, and a schittforbrains

This is a private enterprise. He has no assmudgeonry rights here.

We prefer shaming assmudgeons into silence, rather than muzzling them.

Problem is gatorman has no shame.

So shameful, having my own opinions that actually--gasp!!--differ from the right wing nuts that inhabit these here parts. Just shameful :lol:

We just got done with an election between Hillary Clinton and a guy who’s pushing tariffs and a trillion-dollar infrastructure bill, and Americans are still clinging to the fiction that they’re against big government, huh? If nothing else good comes from this last election, let’s at least have clarity about our priorities.

If you want to nitpick, you could point out that the question doesn’t ask whether big government is a threat, merely which of three options is the most threatening. It may be that big government is the “most threatening” of the three in the same sense that ice cream is the “least appetizing” when given a choice of ice cream, cookies, and cake. But let’s be real: Americans “know” they’re supposed to worry about big government just as they “know” they’re supposed to worry about budget deficits. Ask them if they’re worried and they’ll give you the virtuous answer. Ask them to behave virtuously in their voting preferences and, well, prepare for disappointment.

Yup, they just don't know why.

We prefer shaming assmudgeons into silence, rather than muzzling them.

Problem is gatorman has no shame.

That would be my preference too but we are talking about a guy that is blaming yesteryears happenings on the congress that just got sworn in. We are all dumber for his presence here.

So shameful, having my own opinions that actually--gasp!!--differ from the right wing nuts that inhabit these here parts. Just shameful :lol:

Yup, they just don't know why.

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.4.