Mock Draft

john_bult

Not going to lie...... i might actually take trading back in the first. There is some decent talent and if we got some more picks in the top 90 picks i would be immensely happy not "having" to to BPA.

Would like to note that I would be overly ecstatic if we got Treadwell or Thomas as a WR in the Draft. Really like the idea of just flooding our WR ranks and choosing the best of.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19: R1P19
DT ROBERT NKEMDICHE
OLE MISS
49: R2P18
TE HUNTER HENRY
ARKANSAS
80: R3P17
WR DE'RUNNYA WILSON
MISSISSIPPI STATE
114: R4P19
DT HASSAN RIDGEWAY
TEXAS
144: R5P17
CB ARTIE BURNS
MIAMI (FLA.)
174: R6P17
S TYVIS POWELL
OHIO STATE

Fanspeak beat me up pretty good each round I'd have 3-4 players I'd want and none of them fell

We need two offensive linemen, one as a starter (early pick unless a FA)? Hope the front office figures this out even if many in this thread can't seem to. Apparently Henderson and Kujo are satisfactory. Good luck with that.

I agree that the Bills need a RT but the way that the board falls it doesn't look like it will be in the 1st. Conklin and Decker are possibly there but both are overrated IMO. The strength of this draft is in the front 7 early. Unless Treadwell falls to 19 (which I doubt) the pick will almost certainly be DL or LB.

I agree that the Bills need a RT but the way that the board falls it doesn't look like it will be in the 1st. Conklin and Decker are possibly there but both are overrated IMO. The strength of this draft is in the front 7 early. Unless Treadwell falls to 19 (which I doubt) the pick will almost certainly be DL or LB.

With Rex in the draft room, I agree. I'll try not to go on about how we were defensive studs before hiring the defensive "genius". Now we suck and need help. Thx Rex. I'm done, for now.

We are likely due a compensatory pick or two, no?

There was a scenario where we could've been granted a 6th round compensatory pick but I can't remember the circumstances that would make it happen.

Chris Brown seemed to intimate a week or so ago that we would be in line for a compensatory pick of some nature. Frankly, I haven't got a clue how they work this stuff out but I always expect nothing.

19: R1P19

WR LAQUON TREADWELL

OLE MISS

49: R2P18

DT JARRAN REED

ALABAMA

80: R3P17

OLB JOSHUA PERRY

OHIO STATE

114: R4P19

CB ARTIE BURNS

MIAMI (FLA.)

144: R5P17

S ELIJAH SHUMATE

Treadwell is the only offensive guy I want if he's there. TT would have so many places to throw and it would probably mean woods is trade bait.

I am with you guys on Treadwell. He is the only offensive player that I am interested in at 19 and would be a phenomenal pick. He is probably the guy that I most want in this draft but doubt that he falls that far. I could see the Bills taking one of the question mark guys (Jaylon Smith or Nkemdiche). I would be fine with that because they are both great talents in an area of need.

I couldn't understand why Treadwell kept falling to 19, but it happened all 3 times I ran the simulator. I can't imagine he falls that far.

If he starts falling someone is trading up to get him unless there is something we're missing. I do keep looking at the list and I see the saints, falcons, colts and vikings with a need at wr but also have a need for defense. we also are in the same boat but could use that second wr.