18 Months Later Jim Kelly Remains Cancer Free

That's her truth. Let her have it.

She can have it, I don't care but there's probably billions of prayers for cancer patients every day from their loved ones that does nothing. God has nothing to do with it.

Kelly beat cancer because he's a strong SOB and he got REALLY lucky. I get annoyed when people get religion involved with stuff like this. And yes. I am catholic.

Edited by QuoteTheRaven83

She can have it, I don't care but there's probably billions of prayers for cancer patients every day from their loved ones that does nothing. God has nothing to do with it.

Kelly beat cancer because he's a strong SOB and he got REALLY lucky. I get annoyed when people get religion involved with stuff like this. And yes. I am catholic.

You know the prayers do nothing?

Wow, sounds like you are God.

Um...her tweet said nothing about prayers. She was just praising him.

And who are you to turn something so positive into something negative?

CBF

2 complaints about it in the first 10 posts says you do care. Seriously, just let it go. It's good news.

This is great news!!! But please leave God out of this.

What about every other person that have lost their battles with cancer?

I just had stage 4 cancer...throughout my whole body & even in my bones. I was just declared cancer free a few weeks ago! If I would have left God out of it like you suggest, I would be dead now. Like it or not sir, He's in charge of everything. It's just that some things we aren't meant to understand.

I just had stage 4 cancer...throughout my whole body & even in my bones. I was just declared cancer free a few weeks ago! If I would have left God out of it like you suggest, I would be dead now. Like it or not sir, He's in charge of everything. It's just that some things we aren't meant to understand.

Wow thats amazing!!! Congrats Glory! That just made my day.

God Bless you

CBF

If Rex were better at his job, Jim Kelly would be at least 36 months cancer free by now, if he ever even ended up having it at all! How many good men must suffer for Rex's carelessness???

Jim Schwartz would have just laid his hands on Jim and Jim wouldn't even have to go to the doctor anymore, he would KNOW he's cured, and would come back and be our franchise QB. How could the Pegulas, how could Russ Brandon, how could Doug Whaley be so selfish to allow this to happen by not retaining Schwartz???

:thumbsup:

I think that we can all agree that this is terrific news for Jim and the Kelly family (cancer sucks). I've also seen well intentioned threads similar to this go off the rails because people can't keep themselves from interjecting their personal beliefs (either side) into the conversation.

So, if you care to comment on Jim's health please do so, but, let's keep the conversation to just that.

PPP is available for any deeper conversations y'all would like to have and so is PM.

Thanks