Bills Have Second Largest Coaching Staff

billsfan_34

completely meaningless

Bills have 24

5 teams have 23

21 have 20+

Also, this is from February 2015. Meaning adding Rob and losing two, we've slipped to 23.

OK Big Bad Cat, thank you

I agree with that too! Also, it is Rex's job to coach the coaches he hired up!

Some people dont seem to understand this concept

How many quality control coaches errrrrrrrrrrrrr errand boys do they have on staff?

They got that midget guy- theres 1

Last year, the 2015 Bills had the second largest coaching staff behind the Eagles. What I found really interesting is we had 3, yes 3 coaches dedicated just to special teams. We all know how atrocious that phase of the game was for us. It really cements, in my mind anyways, that Crossman has to go. If he cant get better results with the extra eyes and ears then he obviously isnt the man for the job. In Rex fashion, he adds more to the defensive side of the ball getting his brother on the payroll. Maybe its too many chiefs and not enough indians blurring the lines? Anyways below is the link for you all to read.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/75333/bills-have-nfls-second-largest-coaching-staff

4 strength coaches too, I should apply for one

:thumbsup:

no just been lifting for 27 yrs, had some real good numbers until I became allergic to food

Awe man im sorry to hear that. I lifted for 23 years- the lifting and the Marines really took its toll on my body. Try your best to stay active and eat as healthy as your body will allow.

Awe man im sorry to hear that. I lifted for 23 years- the lifting and the Marines really took its toll on my body. Try your best to stay active and eat as healthy as your body will allow.

going to a naturopath tomorrow, hopefully get this figured out because I'm literally allergic to everything but junk food. Sux too because I have a really good strength training system that when I'm healthy is phenomenal.

going to a naturopath tomorrow, hopefully get this figured out because I'm literally allergic to everything but junk food. Sux too because I have a really good strength training system that when I'm healthy is phenomenal.

Lots of prayers- good luck keep us posted if you wish.