Bills Have Second Largest Coaching Staff

billsfan_34

Last year, the 2015 Bills had the second largest coaching staff behind the Eagles. What I found really interesting is we had 3, yes 3 coaches dedicated just to special teams. We all know how atrocious that phase of the game was for us. It really cements, in my mind anyways, that Crossman has to go. If he cant get better results with the extra eyes and ears then he obviously isnt the man for the job. In Rex fashion, he adds more to the defensive side of the ball getting his brother on the payroll. Maybe its too many chiefs and not enough indians blurring the lines? Anyways below is the link for you all to read.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/75333/bills-have-nfls-second-largest-coaching-staff

Edited by billsfan_34

Last year, the 2015 Bills had the second largest coaching staff behind the Eagles. What I found really interesting is we had 3, yes 3 coaches dedicated just to special teams. We all know how atrocious that phase of the game was for us. It really cements, in my mind anyways, that Crossman has to go. If he cant get better results with the extra eyes and ears then he obviously isnt the man for the job. In Rex fashion, he adds more to the defensive side of the ball getting his brother on the payroll. Maybe its too many chiefs and not enough indians blurring the lines? Anyways below is the link for you all to read.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/75333/bills-have-nfls-second-largest-coaching-staff

IMO more coaches are good. BUT, it needs more structure from the HC.

Crossman has to go.

Yet, we are losing possibly the best coach we have, Donnie Henderson.

We lost a good LB coach a while back, and look how that changed. The number of coaches means nothing when you have no organization

Rex squanders talent.

I wish the Bills invested in hiring geeks to run analytics like the resources they spend on useless "quality control" coaches.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

I wish the Bills invested in hiring geeks to run analytics like the resources they spend on useless "quality control" coaches.

Not a bad idea, but would Rex digest and implement what the data suggests?

Yet, we are losing possibly the best coach we have, Donnie Henderson.

We lost a good LB coach a while back, and look how that changed. The number of coaches means nothing when you have no organization

Rex squanders talent.

Absolutely agree meanwhile the squeeky wheel at One Bills Drive is left ungreased again.

How many coaches did they have on ST's the previous year when St. Doug was here ?

Could it be that Rex scheme not only on defense but on ST's didn't fit ?

Did he have his guy on ST's like he was going to try by offering Schwartz a job to stay in B/Lo as long as he did things Rex way ? Which led to Scwartz seeing the forest for the tree's & leaving .

Now D. Henderson is checking out other teams could that also be that he was made to do some things Rex way & not given the freedom he thought he had prior to Rex coming here ?

So many questions that we won't know the answers to until next season :cry: .