DB coach Donnie Henderson won't be returning to Bills

YoloinOhio

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to assume he's leaving on his own? But why... This ruined my day

My guess is that his contract expired and he's looking for greener pastures. He wants another shot at DC and won't get that in Buffalo. Stinks.

My guess is that his contract expired and he's looking for greener pastures. He wants another shot at DC and won't get that in Buffalo. Stinks.

ha, I wrote the same thought about DC aspirations at the same time as you.

Kind of like when Pepper Johnson left NE.

This explanation doesn't contain nearly enough anti-Rex hysteria. Please edit your post appropriately.

This explanation doesn't contain nearly enough anti-Rex hysteria. Please edit your post appropriately.

Rex is an absolute idiot for allowing a coach to seek a higher position.

They can't have Donnie. They can bugger off. Best coach on the staff.

@AlexMarvez

Source tells @NFLonFOX that @buffalobills DBs coach Donnie Henderson won't be back. Possibility current Bills DC Dennis Thurman handles DBs

Well at least we know which part of the D that will suck next year ! If he works the same kind of magic that he did as D coordinator then we know the Bills secondary will be getting beat on the long ball in every game & became a weak ness instead of a strength !

What does Rex see in this guy ??