PFF Grading of Potential 2016 NFL UFAs

@PFF

2016 Free Agency Tracker: Every NFL free agent with 2015 grade, snap count, age, status, and more, all in one place. https://goo.gl/IerKzr

Both Incognito and Glenn are highly rated to the surprise of no one. Bradham graded not very high at all.

Kinda ironic. Last year, Glenn wouldn't have graded well and no one wanted Incognito. Last year, Bradham looked pretty durn good.

This year, Glenn and Incognito look great and Bradham sucks.

Kamar Aiken grades out as the 2nd WR on their list at 84.6. Four years ago he sucked too badly to keep on our practice squad. Any other one-time Bills on that list?

The guys I would highly value are the ones who played a lot of snaps. The ones you can always count on to be there. In which Richie I and Glenn could be in high demand. Both played almost 1100 snaps. Look how many guys on that list played half or less of that

A little on the small side, but very good in coverage

He does lack length and occasionally it catches up with him but he's smart enough to pick his fights. Slips the blocks he can and he's a tough SOB in the box. Little overeager with his angles but he's a really decent run defender.

Agree on the coverage. The wheel route he had against Coby Fleener was gorgeous. Covering Roy Helu 40 yards vertically down the sideline. Flashes ability that is very rare.

I think the knee issues are behind him after having his kneecap replaced. Not too many worries about giving him a long term deal.

Kinda ironic. Last year, Glenn wouldn't have graded well and no one wanted Incognito. Last year, Bradham looked pretty durn good.

This year, Glenn and Incognito look great and Bradham sucks.

Kamar Aiken grades out as the 2nd WR on their list at 84.6. Four years ago he sucked too badly to keep on our practice squad. Any other one-time Bills on that list?

Jamon Meredith, David Nelson, Thad Lewis, Fitz, Tarvaris Jackson, Fred, Kelvin Sheppard, Chris Hairston and Legursky.

• 2 weeks later...

With Mario Williams likely being cut, its been stated that the top priorities would be to resign richie and cordy, and then add S, LB, and DL through the draft. Whaley likes the GB style of developing your own talent and signing the key pieces. However, for more of a win now mentality, what if the Bills signed Richie, let Glenn and Mario both walk. Draft a day 1 starter LT in the draft, and then sign one of the Denver LBs or DL. Add a S in RD 2 and I think that the team would have a much easier time transitioning into a 3-4, by adding proven players in that system. However, the main argument I can muster up to that is that this draft is so deep with LBs, as well as the need for continuity on the OL. Either way, it should be fun to see how this plays out over the next few months.