Rob Ryan joining Bills staff

FluffHead

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our scheme might be too complicated for the guys running it, yet alone the players it seems.

Whooop!

I have a "Hopeful" idea. What if we all quilt, embroider, needlepoint little pillows (or draw with sharpie on a brown paper booze bag stuffed with snot rags) K*I*S*S and mail it to Rex and Rob Ryan c/o One Bills Drive?

Do you think 100,000 little "keep it simple" pillows might be too subtle?

Rob Ryans hiring in Buffalo makes for plenty of jolly Hard Knocks speculation, but Ill say this, even if I know no one will believe it: Those who know Rob say hes actually the more level-headed of the Ryan twins, and can help Rex figure out the right notes to strike as he tries to turn Buffalo into a winner. By bringing in Rob, and Ed Reed, Rex is accumulating more ambassadors for his defense at One Bills Drive, something he needed more of in Year One. The Pegulas are willing to give Rex what he wants, but theyre expecting results.

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/01/14/chip-kelly-san-francisco-49ers-nfl-divisional-preview

It frees Rex up to focus on other things and possibly details, while Rob helps implement the complex defensive scheme. This is fine folks...

Plus he has someone on staff willing to tell him he's doing something stupid, instead of a yes man telling him he's getting shafted by the refs/league/etc.

Yes it does. Any objective observer knows that Rodak is a hired troll. His primary objective is to shroud any and all Bills issues with doubt, uncertainty and negativity. The only thing that separates you two is his pay check.

:lol: "I know Rodak is wrong here. You want proof? Just ask me!"