Rob Ryan joining Bills staff

FluffHead

I think it's really unfair to ask someone why they aren't working for an NFL team. We all have our careers we have chosen for one reason or another. We can't be everything and many of us see our calling in other areas of society. Not all of us have fathers who have groomed us as future coaches. Plus, accept that many of us have the organizational skills and acumen to make NFL-level decisions without being employed by an NFL team.

Someone else asked him that. Not me. He responded as if he would except he has another career he is more fond of. Which I questioned its veracity.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this thread constitutes an ugly discussion, I only wonder how to characterize the heated discussions that take place on the web concerning Trump, Obama, Clinton, Cruz etc. I mean, nobody has called Rex a commie Kenyan muslim.

Come on over to PPP and see. We're having a truly stupid debate about...debating, actually.

I have talked with him here and other places for 15 years or so. He's one of the most brilliant minds and people I have ever met and I'm not exaggerating.

Okay, seriously for a moment...putting aside my normal affectations. Who the hell are you talking about?

Okay, seriously for a moment...putting aside my normal affectations. Who the hell are you talking about?

DC Tom. Are you his doppelgänger? ;)

I don't. Just don't think these guys are rocket scientists.

They aren't. They're football guys that often make mistakes. Even the very best ones like Ozzie Newsome make a lot of misjudgments on draft picks, free agents, money spent, etc.

DC Tom. Are you his doppelgänger? ;)

They aren't. They're football guys that often make mistakes. Even the very best ones like Ozzie Newsome make a lot of misjudgments on draft picks, free agents, money spent, etc.

And when its a mistake its a often a MULTI MILLION dollar mistake

I have no idea what anyone actually does on this board (cept me) but how many are making multi million dollar decisions?......it affects the ways you go on decisions

And when its a mistake its a often a MULTI MILLION dollar mistake

I have no idea what anyone actually does on this board (cept me) but how many are making multi million dollar decisions?......it affects the ways you go on decisions

How many multi-millions is two billion? That was how much was annually processed by the last system I designed.

The difference being that my decisions weren't a crap shoot like player evaluation is.

Conversations with yourself must be interesting..... :)

Yeah, sure..."You're an idiot." "No, you're an idiot!" "Shut up, dumbass!" "!@#$ you, you !@#$ing moron!"

I'm just like everyone else. I can't stand my own company either.

I can't even fathom the level of nonsense spewed here over this move. We have some truly challenged, emotionally driven mouth-breathing fans. We sure are dedicated but we're not too bright at times.

Which assistant coach is trending harder on tsw. Marrone or Rob Ryan

Getting deep on irrelevant chess pieces.