The State of the Union.............in ObamaLand

B-Man

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Obama had lost the 2008 election:

• No one would be occupying a cabin in Oregon - Don't be so sure...there are always idiots...not sure if Mitt would like freeloading whining ranchers anyway...Mormans pay their way
  • No one would care about Trayvon/Garner - Oh...
  • BLM would not exist...Nope
  • There would be no talk about eliminating Affirmative Action/ Title IX...Problem solved!
  • Five terrorists leaders would still be in Guantanamo..
  • There would be no refugee crisis, but we would have more troops stationed in the ME - Which is better?
  • Benghazi/ Paris would not have been attacked. And there would be rainbows for everyone every morning!
  • People would be complaining about the national debt hitting $15 trillion soon - The GOP has no ACTUAL plan to reduce the deficit
  • People would be complaining about their $500 deductable healthcare plan - The GOP has no actual HC plan
  • We'll be attributing the low gas prices to the XL pipeline. I don't see why the XL should not be built but the fact is low oil prices killed it before BO
  • Farmers would be complaining about the lack of available migrant workers - Huh? Illegals are ok?
  • Harvey would not have hosted the Miss Universe pageant.
  • Planned Parenthood would be selling more baby parts at higher prices - Good propoganda!
  • Used car prices would be more reasonable. Sweet
  • Osama bin Laden would be in prison. Awesome
  • Iran would be further away from making a nuclear weapon - Howso
  • There would be far fewer guns in American households.- Yes conspiracy theories are strong among the gullible
  • Cuba would still be closed to tourists - Come on...
  • Putin would not be as popular, or Russia as influential. Popular among people on this board?
  • Jon Stewart would still be hosting the Daily Show
  • Climatologists would have adjusted their data to indicate higher global temperatures.
  • Gay marriage would still be illegal in some states, along with marijuana. Progress hurts - SSM put a dent in your life?
  • Mcdonald's would not be rolling out a kiosk system this year.
  • Johnny Storm would have been white. (as well as Hermione)
  • The Bills would have made the playoffs.

If Gary Johnson were in charge, what would be different/better/and why...

If Gary Johnson had become President.

• Marijuana would be legal
  • The budget would be showing a a large surplus
  • Infrastructure would be vastly improved
  • There would be a national school voucher program
  • Taxes would be at record lows
  • We'd be talking about eliminating welfare in favor of a find-a-job program
  • People would be asking what's the point of Congress if the President veto's every bill that comes to his desk.
  • Canada would be building a wall on their border to slow the massive influx of liberals flocking north.
  • The Bills would have lost another Superbowl

Not that I give two figs for Basky's attempt to refocus the thread,

but you do have to laugh at his continuing parroting of the "GOP had no health plan" lie...... :D

and (once again) no...I will not link to something, it has been provided for you (and ignored by you) many times in the past few years.

You are in Gator territory with that falsehood.

Obama's #SOTU guests: gay rights activist, Mexican immigrant, Syrian refugee http://yhoo.it/1l0wCId

Don't forget the "empty chair" Yahoo !!!..........lol

emptychairsson.jpg

Edited by B-Man

• There would be no refugee crisis, but we would have more troops stationed in the ME - Which is better?

You know when you'll figure out which one is better?

When your head is rolling down a flight of stairs, that's when.

I make about 3x what I made when Obama took office.

Thanks Obama. :)

I make more, too...but my take-home is less thanks to the taxes on my private jet and the overhead of providing insurance to the volunteers at my educational foundation. I even had to sell the luxury condo and tell the mistress to get her own place.

Everyone's a genius multi-millionaire ladies' man on the internet.

Democrats invite terror support group to SOTU

CAIR officials invited to State of the Union address: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/265452-cair-officials-invited-to-sotu

We need some more suggestions for the GOP response to Obama's symbolic "empty chair for gun violence"

I still think Ambassador Stevens,

or

#EmptySeat for our heroic soldiers who gave their lives searching for deserter #BoweBergdahl, who was traded for 5 terrorists.

Any time a Republican woman rises up, Democrats rush to denigrate her: http://washex.am/1OfYJOf