AFC Wildcard game 2: Steelers at Bengals

YoloinOhio

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's what the refs "discretion" should be all about. JMO.

People know who Pacman and Burfict are but seem to have forgotten who Porter is.

Well in this case he would be the only one of the 3 who didn't assault a player or ref(s) during or after the key play of the game.

But Porter did have the gall to get shoved by one Bengal and grabbed by another while walking past them. :rolleyes:

Well in this case he would be the only one of the 3 who didn't assault a player or ref(s) during or after the key play of the game.

But Porter did have the gall to get shoved by one Bengal and grabbed by another while walking past them. :rolleyes:

Yeah he's a saint. Guess that's why he got a game ball.

I'm not sure what he did, and Pacman is an idiot without question and deserved the penalty. But there is no way in hell he does that and goes after Porter without being provoked. That's almost impossible. If Porter isn't on the field, Pacman doesn't go insane in all likelihood. He's not going after anyone else. It does not excuse Pacman of course, but it is the reason.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

@RapSheet

#SteelersPIT.png coaches Joey Porter and Mike Munchak were each fined $10,000 for their actions last week.

#Bengals CB Adam Jones was fined $28,940 for unsportsmanlike conduct, making contact with a game official.

#Bengals Domata Peko & Wallace Gilberry fined $8,681 for unnecessary roughness. Steeler Ramon Foster fined $17,363 for unnecessary roughness

Oh really?!?

@steelers

WR Antonio Brown has been ruled out for Sunday's game in Denver. MORE: http://stele.rs/41PI43

haha, it must have looked worse on tv or something because I talked to some other people at the game and they thought the same thing. Some local media also felt he at the very least "oversold it" because they said the hit wasn't all that hard. I only saw it once so have no opinion but obviously he wasn't faking and I hope he's ok! Huge blow for Steelers.

haha, it must have looked worse on tv or something because I talked to some other people at the game and they thought the same thing. Some local media also felt he at the very least "oversold it" because they said the hit wasn't all that hard. I only saw it once so have no opinion but obviously he wasn't faking and I hope he's ok! Huge blow for Steelers.

Side of the head hit from a shoulder shot with arms flailing as he fell to the turf? I never once for even a moment thought he was faking it.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

The NFL fined Joey Porter $10,000 for being on the field, so obviously he wasn't supposed to be on the field and he should have got a penalty, too, for being on the field and messing with the players on the field. And yes I saw the pic with the 9 Bengal coaches on the field but they weren't in the scrap and none of them get fined.

Not excusing Pacman in the least. He had to be flagged. But he did it due to something that should also have been flagged and basically gave the game to the Steelers. The Refs know the affect of their calls and they all but decided the game. They surely knew the two calls made a 65 yard FG into a 35 yarder.

He definately sold it - he obviously didn't dive because he got nailed. But he tumbled rather dramatically... more than if he was knocked out cold.