Strategy for the AFC East.

Was it just me or after watching what the Dolphins did to the Patriots, did a light come on with you, yes this is how you beat Brady. Seen it before with the Giants in superbowls and expected it this year from the Bills....go after him. We did it in the second game with better results.

What I'm trying to say is the Bills aren't alone in being sick of Brady. Jets and Dolphins fans feel the same way, watching them dominate the division for over a decade. Father time is the real GOAT--undefeated all-time. Brady is going deeper into late 30s, the Bills, Jets and Dolphins should make 6 games against us, 4 quarters of coming after you. Nothing illegal, but if he's withing a step, well its coming. You will get hit. You may burn us at time, more than likely beat us. Been there, but again you will get hit. Hits are cumulative and the older body doesnt get over them like a younger man. You have seen it with Farve, and Peyton is nowhere near his old self. Brees is on the downside, Romo can't stay healthy.

Guess my bottom line is this.....I just want to speed up the the inevitable Brady retirement announcement, and so should Jets and Dolphin fans. And if Rex and Bowles and whoever the coach of the dolphins is,.....want to keep their jobs...well to be the champ you have to beat the champ. Literally beat the champ, its a physical young man's game and always will be.

I still think you need to dive into Brady's leg. Suh clearly took a shot at Tom and used the face mask as justification. It was reminiscent of Wilfork taking a pop shot at Losman's knee.

Suh got into Brady's head and the game ended on that hit. I watched the game. Brady was scared of Suh the rest of the game.

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/QPEneQp7glIb8wj2SZEoYsvY0ro=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/5870965/suh.0.gif

Edited by Dr.Sack

Blitzing Brady is asking for trouble, as everyone knows. If you can get to him by rushing four, that's the ticket. But I do think there is something to be said about blitzing just to knock him on his ass a bunch of times.

Problem is, he's good at recognizing those things and getting rid of the ball fast to avoid it, which can limit the hits.

Blitzing Brady is asking for trouble, as everyone knows. If you can get to him by rushing four, that's the ticket. But I do think there is something to be said about blitzing just to knock him on his ass a bunch of times.

Problem is, he's good at recognizing those things and getting rid of the ball fast to avoid it, which can limit the hits.

Brady can beat the blitz. But, you can't beat Brady without blitzing. That's your best chance to best him.

Blitz Brady!!

Everything you are saying is true, the man is great at reading defenses and getting rid of the ball. He's also about unstoppable if you give him all day and play off the receivers like we did in the first game. Defensive backs cant cover for 5-6 seconds. Many times even is you cover great....boom flag. Defensive holding....new set of downs. Im sure he has a great record against all 3 AFC East teams, just saying Ive been through losing to him, we all will continue to lose to him unless we speed up that process. Young bodies heal faster because they havent been beaten on for 10-15 years, late 30's bodies have been.

Edited by billsfan714

The guy only need about 2 seconds to deliver the ball. Had Edelschmuck been playing on Sunday the cheats would have beat the Phins by 20. That team is held together by duct tape right now.

False. Edelman's return will help them but will not make a big enough difference. The cumulative effect of injuries to Edelman, Amendola, Dion Lewis, their O-Line, and even Gronk is going to do them in.