Pegula gives Whaley,Ryan 1 year to fix Bills? (BN retracts!)

YoloinOhio

Plot twist: Whaley lied to Carruci saying peglua told him he and rex are gone if they don't make the playoffs next season

Pegula reads the report and says "I never said that! I will show them! I will extend the bastard!"

And now Whaley is getting an extension worked out

But in all serious though, these reporters need to start dropping some of these "sources." they are getting a ton of bad info

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plot twist: Whaley lied to Carruci saying peglua told him he and rex are gone if they don't make the playoffs next season

Pegula reads the report and says "I never said that! I will show them! I will extend the bastard!"

And now Whaley is getting an extension worked out

But in all serious though, these reporters need to start dropping some of these "sources." they are getting a ton of bad info

sex tapes are next

Just playing devils advocate here, but is it also possible that TP gave Rex and ultimatum and not Whaley? Or they are giving Whaley the extension, with a provision in it that it only comes into affect if they make the playoffs this year?

And for those that are saying you can't fire a coach one year in, your saying the Chud in Cleveland and Tomsula in SF would have been good coaches if given more then 3 years or more?

And for those that are saying you can't fire a coach one year in, your saying the Chud in Cleveland and Tomsula in SF would have been good coaches if given more then 3 years or more?

Hard to tell. In marrone's first season, he went 6-10. Pretty bad by most standards. then he went 9-7 the following season.

Just because a coach has a bad record after one year doesn't mean they are a bad coach. It might just take time for them to teach the system to the players. I thought Cleveland should have kept chud, as he seems to be a pretty solid OC. No way to tell how he is as an HC since no one gave him time.

I find it hard to believe rex will have back to back years with a defense out of the top ten. History for him doesn't show that. It is more likely the defense will be very much improved. So as long as the offense doesn't regress, I can't see next year being worse, even with a tougher schedule.

8-8?

I think it is in both of their best interests to make the playoffs. :D

Wait! Maybe this is part the patented Petula Pro Sports Tank Plan, as in the endless tanking of the Sabres we keep hearing about form our "you don't know anything about the NFL" aficionados.

Good things are only an indeterminate number of years away!!

Edited by Mr. WEO

@Thebuffalonews

#Bills owner Terry Pegula denies report of ultimatum for 2016 for Ryan and Whaley.

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/01/05/whaley-bills-talk-extension/

"Pegula, in a text to The News, denied the report of an ultimatum."

Check out the dual byline

Well, there you have it. Pegs texted the News and denied it, so Vic has to be wrong.

Has Chris Brown weighed in on this yet?

Wait! Maybe this is part the patented Petula Pro Sports Tank Plan, as in the endless tanking of the Sabres we keep hearing about form our "you don't know anything about the NFL" aficionados.

Patience is a virtue.

If you want a sort of a parallel, Bills aren't going anywhere until they know TT is the franchise guy. Sabres aren't going anywhere until they get NHL worthy goaltending.

Someone from Bills called him with false 'Inside Source' and let him fall on ass. :nana:

Either that or the Bills are sick of the leaks themselves and were on a mole hunt. As was noted, there would only be a couple people in those meetings who would know what was said exactly. Not to hard to put some false stuff out there to your leak suspects and to see what comes out the other side knowing that it takes zero effort to have Pegula issue an official denial (via text no less) to kill the issue while the people who actually matter already know what was and wasn't said.

Pay attention to any administrative staff changes in the near future.