You can say a lot about EJ......

What I always like about EJ was that he seemed happy to be drafted by the Bills. You see a lot of guys who pout when they are sent to Buffalo (Kouandjio comes to mind). I love the kids attitude.. Just wish he played better.

Edited by Idandria

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

....and a lot of people do.

IMO most of it is unfair, but....

with that one play today, going in to get an encroachment....succeeding.....it was nice....but.....his excitement after that play I found awesome. People may not think it is a big deal but he lost his job, has taken tons of criticism for a very young QB, is not sure of his future and yet he was all in for the team in a very genuine way.

Totally agree, I said the same thing. He's a great team guy and a hard worker just don't want him as the Bills backup,sorry bud.

I don't ignore it, I just don't think it outweighs the fact that EJM gets the yips. I have a long list of posts supporting him prior to that game, but I believe it is just who he is, much like Fitzlacksit. There is a weakness in part of their game that ruins the whole.

I wouldn't care if he led them to as many victories as say, Fitz just did with the Jets (hahaha), I don't believe you can have someone that crumbles under pressure like that.

Care to talk about the play today? Or just gonna stay off topic and caterwaul some more ?

I notice no one gets mad at the guy going off topic comparing EJ's play to Russel Wilson......

Very interesting.

Forward me the bibliography. Didn't read em all.

If you wanna take this opportunity to trash ej as well have at it. I'm a fan of timing though. We can trash ej for the next 5-10 years per usual. Enjoy the win for 24 hours.

The cats funny, no ?

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Forward me the bibliography. Didn't read em all.

If you wanna take this opportunity to trash ej as well have at it. I'm a fan of timing though. We can trash ej for the next 5-10 years per usual. Enjoy the win for 24 hours.

The cats funny, no ?

Caterwauling made me chuckle.

....and a lot of people do.

IMO most of it is unfair, but....

with that one play today, going in to get an encroachment....succeeding.....it was nice....but.....his excitement after that play I found awesome. People may not think it is a big deal but he lost his job, has taken tons of criticism for a very young QB, is not sure of his future and yet he was all in for the team in a very genuine way.

Well said. He would have been the face of the NFL if he was a good QB. Great guy!

EJ is a great human being....easy to pull for.

unfortunately he is not a good qb.

We have enough evidence that this is true. Because he was a first rounder I think we have to consider the "B" word. We could do better for a backup. But, yeah, seems like a great guy.

Agreed. Even the two consecutive miscues were not all time miscues. The fumble could have happened to anyone. The guy was unblocked. The pick six Clay fell down. The JAg LB didn't have to cover him and made the easy pick. It's not excusing the staring down of the receiver but a lot of stuff happens on every play. He had his chance and he lost both games. So he deserved huge criticism. But he's not the worst backup or even close to it. We could do worse. Frankly I think we should draft a QB and keep EJ as the backup.

I think we are on the same page here, as long as the QB we draft is in the mid-to-late rounds rather than an early selection.